Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
First heritage tour after covid

Lovely experience! Super friendly host and they made us have amazing food along with the tour. We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shrey M
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
from $19.70
from $72.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

We loved City on Pedals and our guide so much that we ended up doing three tours with them! They are passionate advocates for their city and provided fascinating insights we would not have gained on our own. Signed up for a bicycle tour and was delighted at their concern for safety given it had been many years since I was on a bike. Great tour company for young and old.

Date of experience: November 2018
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey 668penc,

Thank you for giving out time to share your valuable feedback. Our guides also had an amazing time showing you around our city.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and myself spent great day and a half in Amritsar with Aman from City on Pedals. Great experience. Great guy. He took us the right places, at the right timing. Understood what we are interested in and was able to fulfill our wishes.
It was the Diwali day, and we were able to explore the Diwali happening on this great city.
Highly recommended.
Thanks Aman for your guidance.
Uri

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank UriM-1

Hey M,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city.Glad you liked our tour.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

i really want to explore amritsar but didnt know anyone in amritsar so i think to try city on pedals its the best idea to take a tour of amritsar with city on pedals best service great guides . love the way they use eco friendly vehicle for exploration.

Date of experience: October 2018
rishabhmhjn, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2019

M, it was a great time spent together. Rabia and I miss our conversations about traveling through India and photography. I hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

I would give City On Pedals 10 stars if I could.
I stayed at the hostel for 3 nights, but what I loved more were the tours. Being a mega foodie who loves sampling local food, the Street Food Cycle Tour was a memorable experience. The tour leaders/guides knew exactly what they were doing, were super efficient, knowledgable and best of all, fun to be with. I also attended the morning Heritage Cycle Tour which was incredible and showed me bits of Amritsar I'd have never known, including some legendary old eating establishments. Whoever thought that Amritsar was all about Wagah Border and Golden Temple, you haven't met the COP team yet!

Date of experience: October 2018

J, thank you so much for being with us. It was great to have you here and I hope to see you again.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Rabia from City on Pedals took us for this fantastic experience. We had a great time. Thanks Rabia and City on Pedals

Date of experience: September 2018

Hey B, I am very glad to hear that you liked the tour. Rabia also had an amazing time with you and she still talks about it sometimes. I thank you for this wonderful opportunity to show you around.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Hope to see you in our city again.