Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India
Book a tour with COP, you won’t regret it!

We took 3 tours with Sam from City on Pedals in our 2 days in Amritsar. We took the walking food... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
micmajdbdu
Roswell, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
More Info
from $65.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and myself spent great day and a half in Amritsar with Aman from City on Pedals. Great experience. Great guy. He took us the right places, at the right timing. Understood what we are interested in and was able to fulfill our wishes.
It was the Diwali day, and we were able to explore the Diwali happening on this great city.
Highly recommended.
Thanks Aman for your guidance.
Uri

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank UriM-1
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey M,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you around our city.Glad you liked our tour.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

i really want to explore amritsar but didnt know anyone in amritsar so i think to try city on pedals its the best idea to take a tour of amritsar with city on pedals best service great guides . love the way they use eco friendly vehicle for exploration.

Date of experience: October 2018
rishabhmhjn, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2019

M, it was a great time spent together. Rabia and I miss our conversations about traveling through India and photography. I hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

I would give City On Pedals 10 stars if I could.
I stayed at the hostel for 3 nights, but what I loved more were the tours. Being a mega foodie who loves sampling local food, the Street Food Cycle Tour was a memorable experience. The tour leaders/guides knew exactly what they were doing, were super efficient, knowledgable and best of all, fun to be with. I also attended the morning Heritage Cycle Tour which was incredible and showed me bits of Amritsar I'd have never known, including some legendary old eating establishments. Whoever thought that Amritsar was all about Wagah Border and Golden Temple, you haven't met the COP team yet!

Date of experience: October 2018

J, thank you so much for being with us. It was great to have you here and I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Rabia from City on Pedals took us for this fantastic experience. We had a great time. Thanks Rabia and City on Pedals

Date of experience: September 2018

Hey B, I am very glad to hear that you liked the tour. Rabia also had an amazing time with you and she still talks about it sometimes. I thank you for this wonderful opportunity to show you around.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Hope to see you in our city again.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Wonderful walking tour with unique experience of the Golden Temple.
When booking this I noted the 3am start and wondered if we were all insane. However our guide was there on time and took us round the Golden Temple and the kitchens. Even saw the head chef at work together with the other volunteers.
The ceremony was wonderful and then I understood the reason for the early start.
Thoroughly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: September 2018
Rishab M, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Hello B
I am very happy to have had you with us on 3 of our tours. You have been very supportive and kind to our work and I really appreciate that. I hope you will visit our city again and give us the chance to show you around once more.