Open today: 3:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from City On Pedals tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience City On Pedals
from US$ 22.00
from US$ 12.00
from US$ 15.00
from US$ 10.00
More Info
All reviews bicycle tour kulcha food stops street food tour street food places tour details delicious street food butter chicken gulab jamun food recommendations great tour company charming chicken these guys history knowledge sightseeing places great activity tour starts
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Did the street food tour . There were about 6 stops. Every stop served excellent varieties of street food like gol gappa, paneer pakoda, momos , soda, aam papad, gulab jamun, jalebi etc. The main course was at brothers pure veg dhaba , the thali served there was world class. It had authentic punjabi taste with medium spices. The food stalls were very hygienic. We did the tour by cycle rickshaw. Had a memorable time. The guide and cycle rickshaw pullers were very nice. Five out five stars to this tour!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We went on a bicycle street food tour with Aman which was great fun! We had a good selection of food and he kept checking that we were okay on the bikes on the challenging Amritsar roads!

They are a really conscientious company who seem to genuinely care about giving a good experience to the customers :)

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I did wagah border tour. I really enjoyed it. The guides Aman and Rabia are very knowledgeable and very nice people.

Date of experience: August 2018
Rishab M, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the Amritsar adventure even it wasn’t a group tour. A guide Aman was so polite and a good English speaker, so I felt comfortable to explore the city with him.

Date of experience: August 2018

A, I am so happy to have had you with us :)
今後ともよろしくおねがいします。

道はインドの運転手にビビりつつも危険を感じることはほぼなかったです。
時間がないけどいろいろ食べたい!という人にオススメです。
ツアー会社のオーナーさんは日本語もしゃべれるので、聞きたいことがあれば聞いてみてください。
ゲストハウスもオープンするそうです。

I joined alone to their tour, but no problem! Very friendly tour guide Aman ji and tour mate couple :)
We went to few street food shops and everything very typical Amritsar food.
You MUST prepare empty stomach for this tour! Cycling in India was first time for me, they selected easy way to ride bicycle on the street. Feel easy to join this tour.
Anybody who like eating good foods should go this tour.
Also they will open guesthouse soon, I’m excited to visit them again!

Date of experience: July 2018
Rishab M, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Y, I am so grateful to you for joining our tours. I feel very thankful to Japan for the business and service values that I could learn there and could achieve a trust with you and the future guests of Japan.
ツアのご参加を頂き、誠に有難うございました。