Open today: 3:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from City On Pedals tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience City On Pedals
from US$ 22.00
from US$ 12.00
from US$ 15.00
from US$ 10.00
More Info
All reviews bicycle tour kulcha food stops street food tour street food places tour details delicious street food butter chicken gulab jamun food recommendations great tour company charming chicken these guys history knowledge sightseeing places great activity tour starts
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I did wagah border tour. I really enjoyed it. The guides Aman and Rabia are very knowledgeable and very nice people.

Date of experience: August 2018
Rishab M, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the Amritsar adventure even it wasn’t a group tour. A guide Aman was so polite and a good English speaker, so I felt comfortable to explore the city with him.

Date of experience: August 2018

A, I am so happy to have had you with us :)
今後ともよろしくおねがいします。

道はインドの運転手にビビりつつも危険を感じることはほぼなかったです。
時間がないけどいろいろ食べたい!という人にオススメです。
ツアー会社のオーナーさんは日本語もしゃべれるので、聞きたいことがあれば聞いてみてください。
ゲストハウスもオープンするそうです。

I joined alone to their tour, but no problem! Very friendly tour guide Aman ji and tour mate couple :)
We went to few street food shops and everything very typical Amritsar food.
You MUST prepare empty stomach for this tour! Cycling in India was first time for me, they selected easy way to ride bicycle on the street. Feel easy to join this tour.
Anybody who like eating good foods should go this tour.
Also they will open guesthouse soon, I’m excited to visit them again!

Date of experience: July 2018
Rishab M, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Y, I am so grateful to you for joining our tours. I feel very thankful to Japan for the business and service values that I could learn there and could achieve a trust with you and the future guests of Japan.
ツアのご参加を頂き、誠に有難うございました。
今後とも宜しくおねがいします。

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Llevo viajando cuatro meses en India alone y Amritsar es la ciudad por la que he esperado todo este tiempo no solo por conocer el tan famoso Golden Temple y su cocina que es considerada la más grande del mundo sino tambien por su tan famosa street food que solo una persona local sabe dónde está la mas típica y mejor comida,por eso me contacte con CITYONPEDALS y debo decirles que mi experiencia en Amritsar fue más de lo que esperaba ver, sentir y probar.
Vivi la experiencia de patriotismo like a Indian people, baile entre cientos de mujeres indian music y además tuve la más privilegiada vista de la demostración entre India-Pakistan, luego de tan increíble experiencia no podía perderme el street food tours y no me arrepiento de nada, la variedad de platos que probé no solo provocaron una fiesta de sabores en mi estómago sino también un deleite visual, permitiéndome saborear de lo mas crocante a lo picante y de lo dulce a lo salado. Definitivamente un deleite en todos los sentidos, tomen el tours y me van a dar la razón se los aseguro. Con CITYONPEDALS me senti segura, más que eso disfrute tanto así, como cuando sales con los amigos a descubrir sabores a la calle.
Gracias gracias por permitirme sentir, saborear y vivir lo mejor de Amritsar like a local, me llevo en el corazón recuerdos inolvidables, fotografias increibles pero también buenos amigos.
Gracias!
I've been traveling four months around India alone and Amritsar is the city I've been waiting for all this time not only for the famous Golden Temple and the most big kitchen in the world also for the famous street food that only a local people knows where is the most typical and best food in Amritsar, so I contacted with CITYONPEDALS and I have to tell you that my Amritsar experience was more than I expected to see, feel and taste.
I felt the experience of patriotism like a Indian people in Wagah Border, dancing among hundreds of Indian women music and also had the most privileged view of the show between India and Pakistan, after these incredible experience I could not miss the street food tours and I happy for all, the variety of dishes that I tasted not only provoked a party of flavors in my stomach also a visual delight, I tased to the most crispy to the spicy and from the sweet to the salty. Definitely a delight in all the senses, take the tours and they will give me the reason I assure you. With CITYONPEDALS I felt safe, I enjoyed as when you go out with friends to discover flavors on the street.
Thank you for allowing me to feel, taste and live the best of Amritsar like a local, I carry in my heart unforgettable memories, incredible pictures and also good friends.
Thank you!

Date of experience: August 2018

I, It was a pleasure to have you with us. I hope we can make some videos together the next time you are here.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Exploring your own city with @cityofpedals was great experience. Much of the places I have never visited that they show to me. The pre-colonial and colonial heritage of city show multi-layers of history of Amritsar. I really appreciate the city on pedals for worrying about the dilapidated conditions of heritage and raising this issue with the every tourist they meet. I would seriously like to enjoy the other trips apart from heritage that city on pedals have to offer.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Damandeep S
Rishab M, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

D, I am so glad to have had you in the walking tour group. It was a pleasure to have shown you around the city. It would be great to keep in touch as we are planning to do many such activities in the coming time.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.