“An eco-friendly, educational and energetic way to experience Amritsar”
Review of City On Pedals

Amritsar Heritage Walking Tour
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Amritsar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore Amritsar differently with our curated bicycle tours, walking tours, food tours, heritage walks, Golden Temple tours, Wagah Border tours, and village tours. Enjoy a unique blend of history, culture, architecture, sightseeing, spirituality, lifestyle, commerce, people and food of Amritsar. Our expert storytellers will ensure you’re at the right place at the right time and encourage performing activities that will maximize your experience. Our tours are educational, inspiring and fun at the same time - no boring lectures - as you explore Amritsar's busy streets, narrow bylanes and discover 400 years of fascinating and entertaining history. On our bicycle tours, you will ride with a professional team while wearing helmets and our Yellow Jackets to make your trip is highly safe and enjoyable. We also provide small group, corporate, and custom day tours. For toddlers and elders, we can arrange a bicycle rickshaw with a driver. Meet other world travelers along the way. Have fun!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Rishab M, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

All reviews
"india"
in 4 reviews
"ceremony"

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Llevo viajando cuatro meses en India alone y Amritsar es la ciudad por la que he esperado todo este tiempo no solo por conocer el tan famoso Golden Temple y su cocina que es considerada la más grande del mundo sino tambien por su tan famosa street food que solo una persona local sabe dónde está la mas típica y mejor comida,por eso me contacte con CITYONPEDALS y debo decirles que mi experiencia en Amritsar fue más de lo que esperaba ver, sentir y probar.
Vivi la experiencia de patriotismo like a Indian people, baile entre cientos de mujeres indian music y además tuve la más privilegiada vista de la demostración entre India-Pakistan, luego de tan increíble experiencia no podía perderme el street food tours y no me arrepiento de nada, la variedad de platos que probé no solo provocaron una fiesta de sabores en mi estómago sino también un deleite visual, permitiéndome saborear de lo mas crocante a lo picante y de lo dulce a lo salado. Definitivamente un deleite en todos los sentidos, tomen el tours y me van a dar la razón se los aseguro. Con CITYONPEDALS me senti segura, más que eso disfrute tanto así, como cuando sales con los amigos a descubrir sabores a la calle.
Gracias gracias por permitirme sentir, saborear y vivir lo mejor de Amritsar like a local, me llevo en el corazón recuerdos inolvidables, fotografias increibles pero también buenos amigos.
Gracias!
I've been traveling four months around India alone and Amritsar is the city I've been waiting for all this time not only for the famous Golden Temple and the most big kitchen in the world also for the famous street food that only a local people knows where is the most typical and best food in Amritsar, so I contacted with CITYONPEDALS and I have to tell you that my Amritsar experience was more than I expected to see, feel and taste.
I felt the experience of patriotism like a Indian people in Wagah Border, dancing among hundreds of Indian women music and also had the most privileged view of the show between India and Pakistan, after these incredible experience I could not miss the street food tours and I happy for all, the variety of dishes that I tasted not only provoked a party of flavors in my stomach also a visual delight, I tased to the most crispy to the spicy and from the sweet to the salty. Definitely a delight in all the senses, take the tours and they will give me the reason I assure you. With CITYONPEDALS I felt safe, I enjoyed as when you go out with friends to discover flavors on the street.
Thank you for allowing me to feel, taste and live the best of Amritsar like a local, I carry in my heart unforgettable memories, incredible pictures and also good friends.
Thank you!

I, It was a pleasure to have you with us. I hope we can make some videos together the next time you are here.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Rishab M, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Exploring your own city with @cityofpedals was great experience. Much of the places I have never visited that they show to me. The pre-colonial and colonial heritage of city show multi-layers of history of Amritsar. I really appreciate the city on pedals for worrying about the dilapidated conditions of heritage and raising this issue with the every tourist they meet. I would seriously like to enjoy the other trips apart from heritage that city on pedals have to offer.

1  Thank Damandeep S

D, I am so glad to have had you in the walking tour group. It was a pleasure to have shown you around the city. It would be great to keep in touch as we are planning to do many such activities in the coming time.