Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Rememberinf Heritage

Last year, we had visited this historical and religious city of Amritsar. The new developed... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
divine4013
New Delhi, India
Book a tour with COP, you won’t regret it!

We took 3 tours with Sam from City on Pedals in our 2 days in Amritsar. We took the walking food... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
micmajdbdu
Roswell, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Amritsar
from $21.34
More Info
from $65.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Great opportunity to taste almost 10 different dishes, and best of Amritsar street food, in places only locals know.The bikes are as new, it was an easy and safe ride, very nice circuit with little traffic. They explain everything and there is almost no waiting time. Top service. Evening is great time to do it to enjoy a nicer weather! Highly recomended!!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank vitosm2017
Swati J, Manager at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hey V,

Thank you for having taken your time to share us with your valuable feedback. I am happy you liked our tour.

I hope you will come back to experience more of our city.

Please let me know if you need any information.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

The tours are very economical though it covered everything I wished. Guide Mr.Aman was hero of all the tours. He actually kept entertaining me throughout the tour and his knowledge was good enough to explain me the history and beauty of holy city Amritsar. Well food tour I took went great. The places we went were pretty awesome. Roasted momos, Aam papad (my favourite), special Banta lemon ,soya chaamp, many more and finally at last ,the dinner , all were just giving goosebumps. And who can forget those jalebis which made my soul happiest. The most important thing was security and safety measures they provided that most of any other tour company didn't even bother of.Thouroughly enjoyed the tour.

Date of experience: June 2018
Rishab M, Owner at City On Pedals, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

M, I am so glad to have had you with us. It's overwhelming to see our Punjab folks being interested in our city and our work. Amritsar has a lot of potential for becoming one of the top destinations for world travelers. I hope we can be one of the enablers.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Would highly recommend doing the cycling tour and the farm visit. The cycling tour is so interesting as they take you to all the hidden gems of Amritsar that you would never be able to find yourself along with the best street food places - the food was delicious, best sweet lassi in the world!
I absolutely loved the farm visit. The Punjab countryside is stunning! It was great to meet the local people in their farm house - had a wonderful morning making rotis, milking cows, picking fruit from trees and went on a tractor ride around the farm! An incredible memorable experience. Amazing... take me back !!!

1  Thank 354jessica770

J, I am so happy to have had you for our tours. I still remember the conversations we had over fruit picking during the village tour. I am glad to see that you liked the Punjab countryside. Let me know when you are back in the city.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

These guys are absolutely the best. Being a food blogger myself I wanted to do something of this sort and I loved every single moment I was doing this tour. The tour guide was really friendly and knew every spot in the city. One of the best experiences I have had in recent times. The best part was the Food and the Cycle Tour. These guys also helped us take some amazing pictures which have helped me. The best experience was reaching the final destination and having that amazing Butter chicken from Charming Chicken. I would recommend this to everyone who is going to amritsar.
You guys are the best.
Keep up the good work
Lots of Love
DelhiFoodStrings

1  Thank JomyD2

J, your group was amazing! My team and I had an amazing time riding with you. I hope to see you again in our city someday.
Give regards to your friend and let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We were three foodies who set off to Amritsar were thrilled to find this tour offered there . We are the kind who will go great lengths for some good food . Even biking down the alleys of Amritsar- it was scary and fun and oh so rewarding ! It was our first time there and had no idea as to where and what to eat- the tour was a great introduction to the amazing food scene of the city. We started off with some #chat , #appetizers , moved on to some heavy stuff and ended with the most delectable Baby #gulabjamun !! Oh Amritsar , you one tasty treat !
Rishab and Aman were extremely knowledgeable and gentlemen to the core. They went above and beyond to accommodate all of us . The bikes were excellent and the safety gear was perfect. I wish we had more time to do the other tours they offer ! Oh well there’s always a next time ! Can’t wait!!

Date of experience: June 2018

I am so glad to have had your group on our food tour! I and my team had a great time riding with you.