I booked the hotel after reading the facilities given on their website. I was with my family so booked two rooms for four of us... The services were really bad, rooms average and food ok ok..
Some of the incidents that happened:
- No internet access in rooms (as stated on their site)
- Central AC with no control in room.. it was freezing in the night and we couldn't shut the AC
- Empty toilet paper rolls in bathroom
- towels given were dirty
- No hot water facility... they refused to switch on geyser as according to them it was again central geyser and it will consume too much electricity just for two rooms
- cab they sent for pick-up to station didn't know the location of the hotel and we were searching for 45 minutes
- Doesn't accept cards (Hello???)
- insects in room.. spotted spiders on bed
And after all this there tariffs are as much as other 3 stars in that area...
However, the only good thing was proximity to the golden temple... It's just next to it. Apart from that I didn't see any benefit. There are many more hotels in that area which are much better...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and ClearTrip so you can book your Temple View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.