-The Owner takes good care of the guests & shares helpful trips on travel & sight seeing. He also helped get some sweets etc which was speciality in Amritsar.
-Good food & Kitchen
-Nice decor in the rooms on the 2nd floor (saw the rooms on Ground 2nd floor only)
- Some of the staff could learn to be a little more nicer with the guests & improve room service.
- A little far from the main city
- They did not accept card payment.
- No play area for kids. there is one on the terrace but would need adult supervision.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us introduce our property to you. It is about 10 years old and one of the best, well- kept and the only 3 star boutique hotel of amritsar .Run by city's oldest business establishment having an experience of 100 years, it is situated in the calm & quiet pollution -free green land with lots of parking area at n.H-1 ,amritsar bye pass ,midway between wagha-border and golden temple. Winner of 2011's best boutique hotel award .More then 1000 old and rare coins on display.Here in this property, we celebrate with each and every group with warm welcome ,musical nights, mehandi nights,family games with loving gifts and our team always tries to be a part of our guests.We understand the value of the guest. We are operating 6 categories of rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Ishan Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.