US$ 71
US$ 29
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 33/night.

US$ 76
US$ 68
US$ 220
Radisson Blu
Ramada Amritsar(Amritsar)
US$ 81
US$ 55
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 62/night.

Hyatt Regency Amritsar(Amritsar)
US$ 82
  • Pool
US$ 59
US$ 47
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 61/night.

US$ 67
US$ 56
Agoda.com
Hotel Hong Kong Inn(Amritsar)
US$ 34
US$ 27
Priceline
HOTEL AKAAL RESIDENCY(Amritsar)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 19
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 24/night.

US$ 62
US$ 46
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom ambiencefamily friendsfood quality of hotelbooked rooms in this hotelhotel is situatedthe hotel staffone night stayprime locationgreat roomsurely recommend this hotelnice stayvalue for moneycooperative staffthe heart of the citygolden templehospitalitysharma
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful Hotel Aroma is excellent dressing of room is mind-blowing. My wife wants to come to this hotel on every happy occasion of our family. Serving Staff of the Hotel is very Helpful, Cooperative, Hotel is on very prime location. Will recommend to all my friends to come to this hotel and enjoy the Hospitality. Godspeed

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kislaythakur1
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I Navtej bir singh from Gurdaspur stayed at Hotel Namaskar with my family friends. We booked 6 rooms in this Hotel. Hotel is situated at a very prime location. Hotel rooms are very neat and clean. Staff is very polite and courteous. I will surely recommend this Hotel to my other friends also.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed at namaskar hotel with my family for one night stay. The room ambience is very good and close to the railway station. The food quality of hotel is very good . Staff is very cooperative and helpful. I recommend this hotel to all my frnds. Great room service.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Neeraj K
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for a night . We have to wait there for the check in . Pur room is not ready yet. When we checked in room was still dirty. There was smell in the blanket and no heater given. Its not upto our money spent on booking . Staff is also not helpful. Pur car was also damaged while parking in there hotel parking. I will not come here again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

First from my side Zero star. Rooms is too small.no hot water in the rooms,they give hot water in the bucket from kitchen. mosqito and cockroaches in room.totaly worst room.it was very worst experience with hotel namskar,amritsar ,punjab.
nobody stay here. I also post rooms pics and my voucher.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple