See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful Hotel Aroma is excellent dressing of room is mind-blowing. My wife wants to come to this hotel on every happy occasion of our family. Serving Staff of the Hotel is very Helpful, Cooperative, Hotel is on very prime location. Will recommend to all my friends to come to this hotel and enjoy the Hospitality. Godspeed

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank kislaythakur1
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I Navtej bir singh from Gurdaspur stayed at Hotel Namaskar with my family friends. We booked 6 rooms in this Hotel. Hotel is situated at a very prime location. Hotel rooms are very neat and clean. Staff is very polite and courteous. I will surely recommend this Hotel to my other friends also.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed at namaskar hotel with my family for one night stay. The room ambience is very good and close to the railway station. The food quality of hotel is very good . Staff is very cooperative and helpful. I recommend this hotel to all my frnds. Great room service.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Neeraj K
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for a night . We have to wait there for the check in . Pur room is not ready yet. When we checked in room was still dirty. There was smell in the blanket and no heater given. Its not upto our money spent on booking . Staff is also not helpful. Pur car was also damaged while parking in there hotel parking. I will not come here again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

First from my side Zero star. Rooms is too small.no hot water in the rooms,they give hot water in the bucket from kitchen. mosqito and cockroaches in room.totaly worst room.it was very worst experience with hotel namskar,amritsar ,punjab.
nobody stay here. I also post rooms pics and my voucher.

Date of stay: March 2017