“Certainly avoid”

Add it.
Panchavati Gaurav Restaurant
Ranked #157 of 242 Restaurants in Nashik
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Panchavati Gaurav | Chain Of Thali Restaurants popularize for serving special Gujarati thali , Rajasthani thali and Jain thali . We serve extremely hot and delicious vegetarian thali composed of everything right from sweets , farsan , sabji , rice , dal , kadis to salad , papad , chutneys and buttermilk.
Reviewed 11 February 2015

This is a classic example of loosing everything over a period of time. The service has become pathetic and arrogant, the taste is no where near it used to be and cleanliness worth desiring.

4  Thank vilaskalkar
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 January 2015

I have heard a lot about this place and hence went to this restaurant for lunch with my family. Frist there is not enough parking place so we had to wait for more than 30 mins for parking. We were completely disappointed with the service and Food quality. For example the 'DAAL' was served after we reminded the guy at least 5 times during our lunch and it wa served after we were almost done. The quality of all foods that we have ordered were not at par with the rates. Also surprisingly they asked me to write down the Credit Card PIN on a piece of paper when I handed over my credit card to them for payment. When I denied they told me that this is the practice they follow. Even later the Credit Card machine was found not working and I had to pay by CASH.

Overall a very bad experience. I will never go to this restaurant for sure any time I visit Nashik next.

2  Thank ghosh_partha3