US$ 57
US$ 43
US$ 44
US$ 38
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 65/night.

US$ 65
US$ 63
US$ 118
US$ 100
1,432 results
All reviewsjogging tracktaj groupold wingcomplimentary passestaj standardsswimming poolindian restaurantf bcoffee shopbeautiful propertyplay areaindustrial areaspecial mentiontable tennissula vineyardsvalue for moneyspecial thanks
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Property & Rooms are really good and up-to the mark.
Need to speed up their services from room service to reception.
Overall decent experience & very happy with the play area for kids & a jogging track..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
vinodpandey2014, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel Ambad Nashik, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Gateway Hotel, Nashik!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Adviser on your recent experience at the hotel.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us,we have noted your feedback and have shared your views with our concern departments and would like to assure you that the concerns will be certainly addressed. I am sure these improvements would be visible, whenever you visit us next.

We deeply appreciate your feedback, as it would help us identify and overcome our shortcomings as well as create improvements in our service and attention towards our guests.

My team and I are committed to offering you the highest standards of hospitality at The Gateway Nashik. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back. It will be my privilege to assist you with availability of accommodation, their rates and any other travel facilitation. Please do not hesitate to contact me on: email – vinod.pandey@tajhotels.com

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Hotel is very good, rooms superb. The breakfast was excellent. We stayed in this hotel during our Holi weekend and the Holi celebration was fun, the Hi Tea was excellent. The breakfast was awesome too. Value for money. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Gateway Hotel, Nashik !

It was such pleasure welcoming you to The Gateway Hotel, Nashik ! We are truly delighted to note that your compliments on our food, cleanliness, ambiance and most importantly our legendary hospitality. We have been receiving many compliments from our other patrons about the success of Holi Party ; but it is such a delight to note that our surprise Holi Party made your family feel delighted.

As they say, a place is because of its people and so is The Gateway Nashik. Gateway experience is all about people and working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests. I am blessed to be working with the group of highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who to take personal pride in delivering warm, personalized and genuine service for all our guests. The team and I thank you once again for your review and will look forward to the delight of welcoming you back again and again.

Thank you and with Best regards !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Worst experience about services. Check in/Check out/F&B Service - Completely unprofessionally handled.. Lack of supervision by senior managers.
Property is having beautiful land escape and outside it looks very well organized.
Thanks to Darban / Security staff for courteous hospitality which was missing inside the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Taj in my mind stands for an exotic experience- especially for what they charge...

My recent stay at Taj Gateway Nashik was nowhere close to exotic, infact it was overtly basic. We had two standard rooms booked and we stayed there with family and below I outline the highs and lows of our visit:

Highs:

1.The property is large and beautiful – picturesque

2. The most courteous staff

and that’s about it....!!

Lows: I have a huge list!!

1. The property shows clear signs of being old and crippling, the amneties while being great and latest, there were these small things like the non-functional washroom flush or the huge patch on the sofa in the room were a giveaway.

2. The standard room was too basic - so basic that i could easily equate it with my last stay at IBIS Nashik in terms of toiletries supplied. Ofcourse the room here was large and well furnished.

3. The Sofa in the room (235) - that was so much of turn-off. It almost looked like a patch caused by a toddler whose parents did not believe in diapers.

. Breakfast – another turn off. The food was below standard– so below standard that taste wise again, IBIS, ExpressINN or Ginger (which in my mind are placed only as a business hotel and nothing exotic) served much better taste. The spread was equivalent to what other standard (emphasise on the word standard) hotels provide. The taste was below standard (but ofcourse taste is subjective). The Blueberry smoothie was puffed and quite clearly old and smelly – when I told this to the host of the restaurant, he conveniently said the cooling in the area is not adequate probably.

(They literally broke my heart when they said this – because this was the last straw to my exotic experience)

My verdict for the place – you didn’t need to go to a Taj to get the experience I got here!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

very slow service in rooms... took almost one hour to get just soup...
.... Food is not very good- what looks good- need not taste good.....
staff is courteous.. very courteous - but that doesn't help.... service is not good.
.. swimming pool water green/ not clean enough.. .
property is good otherwise.. it is a big property/ good property... it is very clean/quite ...... there is a lot of walking involved if u get rooms in corner as building is not a high rise and rooms are spread horizontally......

Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Gateway Hotel, Nashik!

Thanks & Regards