All reviews value for money parking space average hotel highway interior
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Hotel was booked through Oyo rooms and I got a good deal.Rooms were very neat and clean.Good TV and air conditioning.We had gone to visit kumbh and trimbakeshwar so we didnt spend much time in the room.Hence we found it value for money.bf options were less but tasty food.Overall good experience.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Booked the property last week through a channel partner of this hotel for my stay during Nashik Kumbh visit. Experience was really good, the staff is very courteous and helpful. Food pricing is very economic and quality is very good. Recommended for all i.e. be it solo traveler or families. Driver accommodation can also be arranged by hotel at nominal cost. Stay once & experience. Only concern was Free WIFI offered as there was no network inside the rooms.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ajay K
Reviewed 1 August 2015

It was OK, but the price I paid for this hotel for the night, was too much that what it deserve. On top of it the buffet breakfast was pathetic. Had they not served fruits and bread slice, I would have preferred to skip break fast. I mean...Who eats Misal Pao in break fast in some 3 star type of property...? May be in some city of rural Maharashtra but in Nasik Hotel where you are charging room rent of Rs. 3000 plus, I could not believe it.
Need to be improved immediately.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

I had booked around 15 rooms for my wedding guests. The management handled the whole event perfectly, they took care of every small request. Only problem I faced was that the laundry service was extremely slow. Food was also good. Mr Ratish Pawar was always available for any request. Very helpful staff. Rooms are new and well maintained.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2015

Great ambience and very good quality of food excellent polite staff and a very reasonable hotel i will stay here on my every visit and will recommend all my friends keep your standard always maintain get going Good Luck.

Room tip: Presidential Suite Room
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Front O, Manager at Hotel Seven Heaven, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2015

Thank you for your kind review. We're pleased to know that you had comfortable stay with us. We will always welcome the opportunity to be of service to you again.
Kind regards, Gajanan Gawande, (Front Office Manager)