Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 26
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 30/night.

US$ 46
US$ 39
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 44/night.

US$ 41
US$ 68
US$ 103
US$ 87
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvalue for moneybusiness hotelother hotelswould love to visit againfront office staffcomfortable stayparking spacerooms are comfortablebuffet spreadnice hotelhouse keepingcourteous staffroom service ishighwayambienceamenitieshousekeeping
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is good and average. The staff are accommodative. For the few days spend in the hotel have had a good time and hoping the same for the next few more days to be here. Food is ok and dinner mostly served vegetarian.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
LilySarovar, General Manager at Lily Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest

Greetings from Lily Sarovar Portico!

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are glad to know we were able to live up to your expectations and we couldn't be more pleased.

We thank you very much for your patronage and we do hope this visit is one of many.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I really liked this hotel when I stayed there 3 years back. We were there last week and the experience was not the exact opposite. When we arrived they did not have anyone to pick up the bags-there was a lone person running through the building, handling bags, housekeeping calls etc. Front office folks are glum and very inexperienced. The sole restaurant had one door missing and it was facing the road. In the peak of summer that too! Bathrooms were not cleaned well before we checked in. This list is long... The lack of interest and commitment by the hotel management to the customer’s needs is very apparent. It’s best if shut down this hotel or give the space away to someone else who has a commitment to hospitality!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guests

Greetings from Lily Sarovar Portico!

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your candor in pointing out your view at the hotel and you can be rest assured that we as a team have taken it constructively and the respective departments will review it to bring about the desired changes where necessary. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you so much for your patronage and we look forward to having you back.

Good wishes from all

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Our stay at Lily Sarovar could have been great .. nice ambience , cosy rooms , but it all came down to service which disappoints us. there were several instances wherein we had to remind twice or thrice for few things especially house keeping which was lacklusture, slow needed constant reminders!
On a positive note the breakfast was good with variety of options. The rooms had ample sunlight facing the highway.
On conclusion in a city like Nasik you may get away with ambience , but its a deterent to ppl accustomed to better service!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Greetings from Lily Sarovar Portico!

Thank you so much for the feedback .We regret to know the inconveniences faced by you and assure you, we will have this addressed with the individual sections to bring about the desired change. Please do accept my apologies in all humility on behalf of the team.

I do hope you would be able to give us another opportunity of being better hosts and I'm sure , my team and myself would be up to the challenge in leaving you with better memories this time around.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel with my family during my visit to Trimbakeshwar Temple last month. I loved my stay here for two days. It’s nice, clean and cozy. Service is average and can be improved though. Rates are reasonable and not expensive. If anyone want to visit the Trimbakeshwar Temple, it’s the perfect place to stay and only 35-40min by car it takes to reach the temple. You can have authentic maharashtrian sea food at Radha Krishna hotel which is 20 min away from this place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Was located conveniently on the Mumbai- Nasik NH. Rooms are clean and with all basic amenities. Buffet b'fast had a great spread. Service was good. The parking space is small, had to park outside the compound. Was given flexibility to check-out an hour after the check-out time. Plenty of restaurants around the hotel if you are not tired.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guests

Greetings from Lily Sarovar Portico!

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your candor in pointing out your likes as well as dislikes at the hotel and you can be rest assured that we as a team have taken it constructively and the respective departments will review it to bring about the desired changes where necessary. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you so much for your patronage and we look forward to having you back.