Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 84
US$ 40
US$ 29
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 36/night.

Hi 5 Hotel(Nashik)
US$ 66
US$ 55
US$ 94
US$ 52
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 61/night.

US$ 103
US$ 87
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstree housewine tourtasting roomgrape seed oilserene experiencelittle italythe vineyard view roomstuscan stylecourtyard fountaintower roomrose gardenchef vikrampackage includesspa roomsdrinking winelate harvestcomplimentary snacks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a wonderful time for couple of days at this place. The rooms are beautifully done and they have a rustic feel to it. The resort just has 23 rooms, so crowd is not an issue there. The housekeeping staff is efficient and handles the room cleaning pretty well.
Apart from drinking wine, there are other things to do in the resort as well like swimming, cycling, etc. The pool is small but well maintained, only drawback is there is no changing room. There are 4 restaurants inside the property and they are sufficient enough for the guests. The wine tour was fun and people shouldn’t miss it as it was informative too. All in all I was satisfied with the services and the quality provided. There are some areas where you guys can improve and I hope you do!
1. Efficiency of the staff has to increase. The housekeeping staff were great and all requests were fulfilled but the time taken should reduce. Also the method of handling calls should improve.
2. The staff in gift shop should take their job seriously. When I went there, there were 4 staff and nobody was bothered to entertain my request or even ask if I need any help. Also when I paid for the stuff I bought, the bill was Rs. 1498 and I gave Rs. 2000 note. The cashier returned Rs. 500 and then started talking to his colleague. I stood there for a couple of minutes and then asked him if anything is remaining. Realising what I am looking for, he then told me that he doesn’t have Rs. 2 change. I understand it’s a small amount but it’s not my duty to ask for the exact change. I asked him before taking the money he should inform me regarding the same, and if I want I can then pay by card. All in all I found the gift shop staff were not up to the mark!
3. Pizza quality in Little Italy should be improved. Their pastas were great but pizzas were bland!! Ordered couple of them and same issue was there with both the pizzas.

I hope these issues are taken care of soon so that next visit is perfect in every aspect!

Stayed: June 2018
Tushar_Sula, Manager at The Source at Sula, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for jotting down this review and sharing your experience with us.

It was a pleasure to host you! We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay & enjoyed all activities during your stay. Its also gratifying to note that you loved the wine tour and are satisfied with the services and quality provided.
We assure you that we shall certainly review our areas of improvement.Your feedback has been shared with concerned departments and necessary training shall be carried out to ensure that such lapses are not repeated to our valued guests like you.

The team and I, look forward to your next visit in near future & assure you of a unique Sula experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the source with our two year old daughter for three days. The place is luxurious and the rooms are well done. The swimming pool is great as well. We were most impressed by the amazing service. At the restaurant Nikesh helped us with dinner for our daughter on the first day . All the days we needed milk for our little daughter and we were graciously served by Sagar and couple more people from their staff whose name I forget. Thanks for your cheerful service and we will be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Source at Sula and truly appreciate your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.
We are delighted that you had a very pleasant stay and enjoyed our beautiful wines & restaurant food.

Our location and magnificent view of lush green vineyards & Gangapur dam back waters is our unique selling point. The Source is India’s first heritage winery resort on the site of Sula’s historic first ever winery. I am also happy that you enjoyed the food, the room and the tour n tastings.
Your gracious appreciation of Nikesh, Sagar & the rest of the team has been passed on to them and they thank you for recognising their efforts. Your words of encouragement are a great source of motivation to continue and strive harder to excel in providing exceptional and phenomenal experiences to all our guests.

Thank you for mentioning that our hotel is the best place to stay. We hope to have you return soon and look forward to welcoming you back with a unique Sula experience.

Deputy General Manager - Resort

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property is aesthetically created with well utlisation of space whereby you can enjoy the quiet and the bustling revellery of the guests. Both Mr Aniket and Mr Ratul , the mangers took great care of us. However, the food taste can be worked upon.

Room Tip: Tree house over looks the garden and small in size while the vineyard rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.
Thank you for choosing to stay at The Source at Sula and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us.

Your gracious appreciation of Aniket has been passed on to him and he thanks you for recognising his efforts. Your words of encouragement are a great source of motivation to continue and strive harder to excel in providing exceptional and phenomenal experiences to all our guests.
The food taste shall definitely be reviewed & your feedback has already been shared with the Kitchen team.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Sula for 2 days in Suite and the decor, service and ambience was brilliant. The property is definitely a must visit during Nasik visit.

Variety of options in terms of restaurants within the estate and nearby... The food and wine are excellent... The wine tasting session was decent. Found some parents giving wine to toddlers!!!

Staff was very courteous and non-intrusive... Overall, a good and pleasant experience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Deputy General Manager - Resort

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Visited the Resort with friends, Excellent Resort, Great people, Impressive Hospitality, Rooms are well appointed, Though a little out of the way, but worth it. Wines are the highlight, should taste them. Sufficient options for food between the three restaurants in the property

Room Tip: Large and Airy Rooms, Large Bathrooms, All rooms with a view
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at The Source at Sula and for posting such a great review on the Trip Advisor.

Our tuscan style resort with beatiful guest rooms and landscaped gardens overlooking vineyards are the unique features of the property. The tranquil setting of our resort is a welcome retreat.
It contributes to creating a relaxing and soothing environment for the guests and brings you close to the nature without compromising on luxury and comfort.
We are glad that you enjoyed our warm hospitality, wines and restaurant food.

We are happy to know that the product, facilities and services exceeded your expectation, your stay was comfortable and enjoyable and that you have taken back pleasant memories during your trip!

Looking forward for your visit in near future and assuring you of a unique Sula experience.