I booked this hotel based on the ratings on Tripadvisor. But this experience assured that the ratings on tripadvisor are genuine. The hotel is not worth being the best hotel in munnar as the ratings are shown on tripadvisor. The feedback on the hotel are as follows:
1. Highly overrated and expensive. Absolutely not worth what one pays for.
2. Very cramped rooms and a bit of stinking smell.
3. Very noisy neighbourhood
4. Valley view rooms are charged higher and absolutely no views that deserves higher price.
5. Not much of choices in the breakfast menu.
6. Not cooperative staff as i needed some help from the kitechen for my 7 month daughter but not allowed to access the kitchen to explain them as what we needed.
7. Any negative feedback is not taken in the right spirit by the hotel management. At the time of checkout, i gave my feedback to the manager but all sorts of illogical defense was given. My intention was to appraise them so that they can improve. Its very impossible to help one who does not want to be helped. i think they are very complacent.
8. The biggest joke of the stay that bill was not provided to me at the time of checkout and was not provided any reason for the same. I requested to talk to the manager but he was not ready to speak and meet me to tell the reason. I was assured that the bill would be mailed to me within a week but i have not received the bills till date.
Consider this review as genuine and would not recommend this hotel to anyone. There are many better hotels than this at a lower tarriff too.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Booking.com and TravelGuru so you can book your Grand Plaza Munnar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza Munnar Hotel Munnar
- Grand Plaza Munnar Kerala