Beautiful resort in the midst of the major city of Goa... Friendly staff and amazing views from the lobby, bar and rooms... poolside restaurant offers good Goan food and serves beer all night (or atleast to me they did)...
Great place for a vacation, if you had enough of beach side resorts of North and South Goa... For better view, ask for river facing rooms...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning sea-view and glorious sunsets, the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa is the ideal destination for a stay in the land of sun & sand. Located at the edge of the Miramar Beach, it is perfect for a truly relaxing vacation. This charming luxury resort boasts of dining facilities that include a revolutionary transition lounge, outdoor dining at our specialty barbeque restaurant, Wan Hao – Pan Asian cuisine, and a 24-hour Coffee Shop and in-room dining. Guests can benefit from the on site world renowned Quan spa and a well equipped fitness centre. Besides an exciting mix of fine dining and leisure activities, the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa also provides easy access to bustling Panaji, the capital city of Goa, rich in its history and cultural heritage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Goa Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goa Marriott Resort And Spa
- Goa Marriott Hotel Panaji
- Marriott Goa Hotel
- Marriott Panaji
- Panaji Marriott
- Marriott Goa Resort
- Goa Marriott Resort & Spa Panjim