Lowest prices for your stay
$159
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$159
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
Agoda.com
$115
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
Hotels.com$159
Priceline$159
Trip.com$159
All reviews mandovi river small hill river view excellent view travel desk walking distance an upgrade breakfast buffet spacious rooms hotel is centrally located nice pool prompt service cake awesome stay duty manager comfortable stay great hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2022

1. The view is fabulous and one can simply spend the hours and hours of time by gazing the beautiful view of river Mandovi from the room, calm, serene and peaceful place to stay.
2. Extremely polite and decent and happy staff, they take good care and address all your queries respectfully.
3. Smooth check-in’s and check-outs
4. Luxurious well sanitized rooms with good amenities and an extravagant river view.
5. The food quality and quantity is fab and delicious, and enjoying every meal with live light music by different artists each day is a visual-treat.
6. You also have airport pick-up and drop
7. They also provide different travel packages which is budget friendly and also include car/bike self drive rentals.

Undoubtedly go for THE CROWN GOA, and enjoy your stay as I did.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 9 June 2022

Dear Ms Joshma

Thank you for staying with us and for writing your review on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to have you as our guests at The Crown Goa and it is truly rewarding to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday with us.

Your compliments with regards to the service of our associates, your dining experience as well as the hotel facilities are very much appreciated and please be assured that your feedback will be passed on to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again at The Crown Goa .

Reviewed 16 May 2022

one word for this hotel, third class hotel.dont go to this property if you are a couple.it so worst hotel , didn't want to write review but may be it will help to other guest.i have not seen such a pathetic hotel in my life.

Date of stay: May 2022
Management response:Responded 17 May 2022

Dear Mr Yadav,

Thank you for staying and writing your review on TripAdvisor following your visit to The Crown Goa.

We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your recent stay with us . We have checked our records and there was no mention of any dissatisfaction during your stay with us with regards to room, food and service . Upon receiving your above mentioned feedback my team members tried calling you on several occasions to ascertain specificities with regards to your grievance ,however you disconnected their calls. One of the major purposes of online reviews is to highlight areas for improvement and your feedback provides our hotel with valuable information that we can review to improve on for the future.

In the event you may want to share a specific feedback please connect with me . We really do hope that this experience on this particular visit will not hinder you from visiting us again and that we will have the opportunity to be of service in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2022 via mobile

I stayed for 9 nights at the Crown Goa. I had a very pleasant stay. Staff is very, very kind and provided all the attentions I needed. The plus of this hotel is the amazing view over the Mandovi river and the situation, very central, but guarded and calm, as it is on a small hill overlooking the town and very convenient if you want to visit Panjim and its historical quarters of S. Tomé and Fontainhas, just a few steps away. Also, the swiming pool is a plus, and I vividly recommend to have some meals at the restaurant. All the different Goese and Indian food I had was amazing. My room had a nice balcony, with a wonderful view, was very spacious, had 2 ceiling fans and 2 air-condition units, and the bed was enormous and very comfortable. Only negative aspect was the breakfast buffet, mostly heavy Indian food, not too well suited for European tastes, but I got scrambled eggs, toast, black coffee and natural juices everyday. You just have to ask, and they provide what you want.
All in all, and even if the hotel would benefit
from some minor repairs and a general refreshment in interior decoration, if you are not expecting everything as a 5 stars in Europe (which no hotel in Panjim will provide you with), this is truly the best choice in town.
A side remark: cleanliness habits are different in Índia, so do not expect a spotless place like a Swiss hotel. The housekeeping us good, I have no negative comments, but at the restaurant I would strongly recommend regular cleaning of the individual plastic sets of the restaurant tables as well as deep cleaning of the glass surfaces of the tables, after every use, and regular deep washing of the cushions of the chairs; those minor improvements would make all the difference for a European clientele used to different standards and spotless places. I hope I can come back and would definitely stay again.

Management response:Responded 20 April 2022

Dear Ms. Maria,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay experience . I will convey your words of praise to the team who will be pleased their efforts have been well appreciated.

Your insightful and thorough feedback will be looked into by our management. Such feedback gives us the opportunities to better all services offered to our guests.

I thank you for recommending us and look forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed 6 April 2022

We loved the stay @ The crown. View , rooms, food , staff , ambience everything was perfect and cherishes.

Daisy Dsouza staff from The Crown was very helpful and she gentle speaking. She went out of the way to maintain and perform her duties and job in providing the best service related to booking , check-in , check-out and also helped to give best room.

It was my elder sister's bday and she really surprised with cake in the hotel which made our bday celebration so special.

I recommend this and give 5 star .

Manju Sachdev.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 8 April 2022

Dear Ms. Sachdev,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted you had a wonderful stay experience . It is truly heart warming to read such words of appreciation from our guests. I will convey your words of praise to the team who will be pleased their efforts have been well appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Goa.

Reviewed 15 January 2022 via mobile

During our 10 days stay at The Crown Goa we received exceptional customer service. Harshad, Daisy and the team were very helpful, friendly, courteous and professional; nothing was a drama. We are regular customers who enjoy returning for several years...
We highly recommend you coming and staying at The Crown Goa. You will be pleasantly surprised by Harshad, Daisy and the team.
Kindest regards
Rebecca Coutts

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 19 January 2022

Dear Mrs. Coutts,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that we are able to exceed your expectations during your stays with us. It is truly heart warming to read such words of appreciation from our loyal guests. I will convey your words of praise to the team who will be pleased their efforts have been well appreciated

I thank you for recommending us and look forward to your continued patronage.