2 people are viewing this hotel
$131
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$128
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Agoda.com
$94
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Hotels.com$128
Trip.com$130
Travelocity$128
All reviews mandovi river small hill river view excellent view travel desk walking distance an upgrade breakfast buffet spacious rooms hotel is centrally located nice pool prompt service cake comfortable stay great hospitality daisy casino
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I just returned from Goa where I stayed at The Crown Hotel. Great location...removed from the hustle and bustle of the city center...yet just a short walk away from shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. The hotel staff was amazing. I come to India every year to meet a bunch of friends. There were 16 of us staying at this hotel, and we were served with the best hospitality I have ever experienced in India. Bobby, the general manager, was always checking to see what we needed. Feize, the front office manager, made sure my group was well cared for. Sudhir, the food and beverage manager, took care of all of our meals and breaks. And Kanchan, the executive chef, was always checking with me to see if he could adjust the menu for our group. Top service by very friendly staff.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank stevehudson2016
TheCrownGoa, General Manager at The Crown Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Greetings from The Crown – Goa !
We thank you for taking the time to write about your “ amazing”experience.
I’m glad to know that you & your Friends had a pleasant stay. Moreover your words of praise have been shared with our Team & they are thrilled to know that their efforts have been noticed & appreciated.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
The Team & I eagerly look forward for your next holiday with us.
Season's Greetings & Best Wishes !
Bobby Saxena,

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Awesome location, great view, cooperative staff, nicely designed rooms with a slight vintage look, with all required facilities like swimming pool, gym n spa made my stay wonderful. Breakfast spread n taste needs improvement according to me. This property seems to be suitable for all types of travellers visiting Panjim, my it be business or leisure.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ISR1981

Greetings from The Crown – Goa !
Many thanks for sharing your thoughts with us
We are glad that you enjoyed our numerous facilities that made your stay in Goa an ‘Awesome’ one.
Moreover we are proud to share with you that we associated as a heritage property. The very way our address states so – “ Bairo alto Dos Pilotos” .
I have carefully noted your feelings & the required changes have been done..
Looking forward for your next joyous & memorable holiday with us.
Season’s greetings & Best Wishes !
Bobby Saxena,

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

It was the best lunch we had till date in Goa.. The menu was decided with perfection.. The way the ladies were received and served and looked after during the lunch showed their exceptional professionalism..

From starters to main course to dessert - each dish was sooo delicious we could not have expected for more..

The ambience in and around was also so far the best we saw till date in Goa..

Believe me the food, the ambience and the hospitality given by them has left a memorable mark into deepest corners of our heart..

Thank you so much for making our function memorable and leaving an everlasting memory with our national guests

Wish to see you guys again

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vikasgeorgian
TheCrownGoa, General Manager at The Crown Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Greetings from The Crown – Goa !
Thank you for acknowledging our efforts towards curating a memorable experience. Your words of praise just encourages the Team to keep hosting this seamless service again & again.
Thank you for the wonderful review on Trip Advisor.
The Team & I eagerly look forward for your next delightful visit.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Beautiful hotel and staff . My stay in the crown Goa was really pleasant and good . Room service is good . I really liked the restaurant food and beverage . Overall the experience was good and I will recommend this hotel

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank PrithvirajB14

Dear Guest,
Greeting from The The Crown – Goa !
Thank you for the wonderful review. Your words of praise encourages us to keep hosting our Guests to similar seamless services in the future. Your recognition of the Staff & their attentiveness to details is a reward to our efforts.
It is indeed a pleasure to have had your patronage.
The Team & I look forward for your next memorable visit @ The Crown – Goa !
Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Celebrated a 95th birthday here. It was a really pleasant evening with a toast and a reply to get things started. All happened in the Regal Room with Alex even playing a song entitled "best friends". What struck me the most was the attention to detail. We were waited on hand and foot; the waiters paid special attention to the senior citizens, of whom there were quite a few, serving dinner in individual plates and refilling them.

The starters comprised of chicken satay, vegetable sheek kebab encrusted in sesame seeds and grilled prawns. The dry red wine and sweet white wine to accompany the starters were well picked out.

The buffet was exceptionally good too with chicken korma, dal makhani, vegetable pasta, chicken pasta and vegetable pulao. True, the fried fish was of stale fish fillets (and they have no excuse serving stale fish) but the mornay and coriander sauce accompanying it were lovely.

Valet parking made it extremely easy and convenient. The staff also kindly escorted us to the venue under the shelter of a mega large umbrella as it was drizzling; the bird's eye view of the Mandovi river from the poolside, Harbour Cafe and Hanging Garden is nothing short of spectacular.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AAMannie

Dear Guest,
Greetings from The The Crown – Goa !
Thank you for your words of praise & acknowledging our warm hospitality & meticulous service. As this delights & encourages the Team to out do ourselves with each passing day.
Thank you for the wonderful review & also taking the time out in acknowledging our efforts on TripAdvisor.
We look forward for your next memorable visit to The Crown – Goa !
Best Wishes,