15 people are viewing this hotel
$162
Free cancellation until 15/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
$162
Free cancellation until 16/02/23
Vio.com
$143
Hotels.com$162
Travelocity$162
Hurb$166
2,269 results
All reviews tamari business hotel rooftop pool latitude restaurant jiva spa wah taj taj property taj group travel desk in room dining business trip coffee shop excellent stay breakfast buffet miramar beach excellent hotel cake
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2022

Nice hotel located centrally in Panaji Goa. Rooms are nicely decorated with good cleanliness. Main Coffee shop & breakfast restaurant situated in the center due to which sometimes fumes of food enter the rooms which are situated on lower floors. Rest all is good, like staff, security etc.

Room tip: Choose rooms on higher floors as the food smell from the Centrally located Restaurant comes inside the rooms situated on the lower floors.
Reviewed 17 November 2022

This is the second time I have stayed in this hotel. When its Taj group of hotel, one can easily understand what does luxury and hospitality mean in true sense. The welcoming at the hotel was amazing as if the guest is entering someone's residence. Hassle free and less timing to check-in. Room was excellent and so the food is. Will stay in this hotel once again during my next visit to Goa

Room tip: Rooms on the front side of the hotel are better
Reviewed 7 November 2022 via mobile

It was really one of the best experiences staying in Taj Vivanta Panaji this time We have stayed here before also a couple of times and also stayed at other different Taj properties but to me and my family this was the best time we have ever had with Taj and I would say all credit goes to Rajat who was there all the time with us. I could say he was like our shadow behind us all the time. We celebrated my child's 7th Birthday here and to be honest it will be remembered by us for a lifetime. Very good room decoration, theme cake, gifts it was amazing and my kid loves it. Jimshy John was the person behind all this and we are very thankful to you and your team for making our stay memorable. We have visited multiple other properties of Marriott's as I am a gold member there also but the hospitality given here by Rajat was way way better than anything we could have had till now in any of the properties. We stayed in Marriott's Lapita property, Le Meridian Dubai but the hospitality that we got here this time by Rajat and John is not comparable.
Dwipen added a lot of taste to our stay by serving delicious dishes and I could say that the Aloo tikki chat that he made was amazing and I never had that kind of taste before. It was perfect in all the sences and I stil have that taste in my mouth. The candle light dinner was also amazing at the Tamari restaurant. And not forget the SPA it was cherry on the top. Thanks to Maya for that.
1 of the best stay for us till date I could say. And during checkout we told Jimshy John that now have raised the bar and we would expect more the next time we visit.
I would recommend that Rajat should take sessions for the other staffs and explain them and share his experience on how to be best in giving hospitality.
I would personally like to thank Dwipen,Rajat,John,Maya,Karthik,Praful,Saif,himanshu,Tejas,Arjun and the entire team for making our stay memorable.
Keep up the good work!
Hope to see you back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2022

Enjoyed the stay. Room service was top notch. House keeping Boy Samsun and his partner, they always ensured everything was in place. Would love to visit again. Breakfast was super delicious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 November 2022

The facilities were good enough (i.e. complete as required, with amenities in the room and sufficient equipment in the gym). There were signs of wear and tear though, betraying the hotel's age.

Breakfast was good, with a large spread of western and Indian food available, and also with live string music performed by a nice musician.

The service staff, on the contrary, was not well-trained. The room was not well-cleaned upon arrival; strands of hair could be seen on the bed and dust could be picked up here and there. The front-desk staff members were not able to communicate well nor were they able to assist without lengthy explanations from our end. General staff members did not observe COVID-19 prevention best practices, i.e. masks were not worn by most staff and high-touch surfaces did not seem to get disinfected very often. Kitchen and dining room staff were especially poor in COVID-19 and general food safety practices, with no usage of masks and gloves even though they were coming into direct contact with food.

Mistakes were also made at check-out, with the staff alleging that I had consumed minibar items and trying to charge me when I had not consumed anything.