Vivanta by Taj - Panaji
WelcomHeritage Panjim Inn(Panjim)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
US$ 150
US$ 82
Grande Delmon(Panjim)(Great Value!)
US$ 51
Varanda do Mar(Panjim)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 113
US$ 90
Ginger Goa(Panjim)(Great Value!)
US$ 40
US$ 39
US$ 90
US$ 87
Hotel Palacio De Goa(Panjim)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
1,618 results
All reviewstamarirooftop pooljiva spabusiness hotelpan asian restaurantin room diningtravel deskcoffee shopkala academyexcellent staybusiness tripexcellent hotelmemorable stayexcellent hospitalitymiramar beachcourteous staffcomfortable rooms
Reviewed 15 January 2016

Our first trip and stay went almost without any issues...maybe the room change as we did not want the development across to be heard.This time we got more...our room was surely not cleaned...a cigarette butt, a bug on the pillow cover, all the hair left by the previous occupants. A BIG No! We spoke to the housekeeping, and after an hour or more we received another room that was clean and up to standard,My question is....Why, why after so many hours of flight would we have the patience to argue with the staff....

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Vivanta by Taj P, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Panaji, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing to us and allow us to express our gratitude for the valuable feedback that you have shared, which enables us to review the existing processes and improve them in order to make your future visits comfortable and delightful.

Please accept my sincerely apologies and please be rest assured I have already taken this up with the team and you will definitely find an improvement during your subsequent visit to the hotel.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

This is a well appointed Business & Leisure Hotel in Goa. Very near to the Panaji Market and is located in South of Goa. Spacious rooms, good Cafeteria and Conference room. A perfect hotel for your Business Meetings in Goa.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank VivekTheTraveler
Vivanta by Taj P, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Panaji, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to write in to us. I am pleased to note that our services measured up to your expectations.
I look forward to welcoming you at Vivanta by Taj – Panaji whenever you plan your next visit.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best of attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

We had a group of close to 200 people stayed at Taj Vivanta, Goa. It had been an awesome experience with excellent quality of food and ambience. An amazing service by almost all hotel personnel. A perfect place for business and leisure too!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vivanta by Taj P, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Panaji, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj – Panaji, Goa!

This is a short note to thank you for your patronage and your recent stay with us! I’m pleased to note that you had a comfortable stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2016

The staff are extremely courteous and well trained and really know how to look after their guests. Rooms are beautifully kept and spotlessly clean. The restaurant serves food to a high standard and there is plenty of choice. I would stay again and recommend. The only issue which prevents me from giving this hotel an "excellent" score is that it does have a noise issue with regard to noise from the restaurant (including the music - which starts as early as 06.45 am). So if you want a quiet room and don't fancy being woken up by restaurant music, make sure you ask for a suitable room. We were disturbed on our first night. However, on complaining, the staff (a) turned the music down for the entirety of our stay AND (b) moved us to a quieter room which was fine and we had no more problems. Other than that, a fantastic hotel with lovely staff throughout. We really enjoyed our stay and did not want for anything as the staff were just so helpful.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Your point regarding the disturbance due to the music has been well noted and we shall work towards it.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

The Vivanta is fundamentally a business hotel but is still great for a tourist as long as the beach is not your sole goal. It is in a very good location as it is close to everything but not subjected to the noise of horns and traffic. I walked everywhere in Panaji and it was easy from the location of the hotel. The hotel itself is excellent with very good facilities and a staff that are fabulous. Every staff member was friendly in a professional and perfect way and I was very impressed. The restaurant was also very good, although certainly not cheap. The gym was also very well equipped with a staff member on hand to help anyone who needed it. Transport to and from the airport was included as was Wifi. I was very happy with my stay and would recommend this hotel for someone who is not looking for the beach as the centre of their Goan trip.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj – Panaji, Goa!

Kind Regards,