We have checked-in Room No.205 in the first week of Oct 2011. Surprisingly, the following humiliations have happend to us. Visitors could decide on staying in this hotel after reading the following.
1. The hotel was booked in advance by paying Rs.2000/- as advance payment. While check-in, they stranginly looked at my son and told us that the booking was done for two, but you have brought your son, who is extra. We told them that he could be charged. With some kind of hesitation he had agreed.
2. As the restourant was closed, we have placed our order for food as room service. While taking our dinner, a phone call had come from reception, saying, "Sir, food is extra; you need to pay for this". I said that I was aware of that. I was not knowing why they had such kind of doubts.
3. We found towels, soups, mugs, door mats and toilet papers are missing. Requested them to supply along with an extra bed. Extra bed has reached after 30-mts. But, we could get the towels and a soup only during the next day at 8 am after repeated requests. They have provided a mug that was served for toilet purpose and bathing!!!
4. The most humiliating factor had happen during breakfast in the restaurant. We took our breakfast and found no vacant table to sit except two. Both were however tagged as "reserved". As we were rushing to attend a marriage, just occupied in one of the tables as we were confident of completing in 5-mts time. Server had informed us that the table was reserved for MD and asked us to vacate. I asked him to find me an alternative table so that I could shift. Meanwhile, he brought the Chutni and Sambar in a bowl, and told us "This is not for you". We lost our cool. Blasted him.
5. But, no body bothers. I made a written complaint and suggested the receptionist to send 80% of the staff for an orientation program.
6. The management could claim this as a star hotel. I suggest you to check before you check-in.
7. The hotel is having good infrastructure. But, that alone is not sufficient to meet our requirement.
8. Check-in only you do not have alternative accomodations.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelGuru and ClearTrip so you can book your Hotel Ilapuram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ilapuram Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh