Review Highlights
Rogercat Snorkel Tour is Great!

Transport to Rogers boat was really nice, friendly drivers were right on time. My wife and I showed... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Kent R
Garden Grove, California
Catamaran that was ours for 4 hours.

Reviewed 1 week ago
Carol M
Boca Raton, Florida

All reviews rum punch blue channel captain roger meeting point speaks languages beautiful cruise catamaran cruise great hour snorkeling experience great excursion puffer fish deck hand snorkel gear beautiful fish highlight of our trip made us feel a lot of fun
Reviewed 5 days ago

Transport to Rogers boat was really nice, friendly drivers were right on time.
My wife and I showed up for the sailing and snorkel tour and just our luck, nobody else booked the tour that day. Roger was totally professional and instead of cancelling the tour he took just the two of us out for a really great couple hours. water was perfect, his deck hand was also a great snorkel guide. Would recommend this tour to those who are not afraid to have fun on the water in a real sailing catamaran.

RogerCatCruise, Proprietario at Roger's Cat Cruises - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thank you Kent, for your nice presence on board of "Rogercat"
Roger

Reviewed 1 week ago

Roger and his assistants were great. We were 6 on the cat and had snorkeling equipment ready for us. They were professional, and the cat was so clean. We never expected such a great trip.

RogerCatCruise, Proprietario at Roger's Cat Cruises - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you Carol, for your nice presence on board of "Rogercat"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Roger was a great host and his workers are very professional. The rum punch was delicious. All in all one of my favorite excursions.

RogerCatCruise, Proprietario at Roger's Cat Cruises - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you, for your nice presence on board of " Rogercat".

Reviewed 24 August 2018

My boys and I joined Roger and crew for a catamaran cruise including snorkeling and relaxing cruise through west end of Roatan. It was an excellent time and I would highly recommend.

RogerCatCruise, Proprietario at Roger's Cat Cruises - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you, for your nice presence on board of "Rogercat".

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I can not even find the words to describe how impressed my family was with Roger and his partner, Marvin. We were on a seven day cruise with four stops and by far this was our favorite experience of the entire trip! The boat was beautiful and was such a fun way to see Roatan. Roger and Marvin were wonderful and made the whole experience comfortable and fun.

We started out by sailing to a spot to snorkel. Marvin was so patient with my family as he navigated us to cool spots to see fish. After snorkeling Roger brought us over to a resort so we could go by the dolphins. My family loved this! After the dolphins, he took us to a spot to swim freely. When we were heading back to shore he made us rum punch and gave us plantain chips which were delicious.

Roger and Marvin thank you so much for your hospitality and the great experience! If we are lucky enough to return to Roatan you’ll have repeat customers.

If you’re reading this and trying to decide if you should book the trip.... it’s totally worth it! You won’t regret it.

RogerCatCruise, Proprietario at Roger's Cat Cruises - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Hoping to have you again on board the "Rogercat", we thank you for your impressions, shown here, which encourage us to continue like this.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My sister and I booked this excursion for the port of Roatan. This was a smallish cat, unlike the huge ones I’ve been on. That made for a more private tour experience and more attentive service. Roger and crew made everything effortless. From fitting the fins to ensuring our safety during the snorke, they couldn’t have been more helpful. The snorkel portion on the reef was the highlight. The crew fed the fish and brought them all around us. Beer, sodas, and water were provided for the passengers. Another stop was just for a swim in crystal clear water. No snorkel gear necessary. The salinity of the water kept us afloat! Roger also took us around a dolphin swim, so we could see the dolphins. This was a great 3+ hour excursion. My only problem was that I got sunburned. There is no shade on the boat, so apply plenty of sunscreen. My sister did and had no issues-just a nice tan. This was my bad. If I’d had asked, the crew would have applied it to me, they were that attentive. The trip closed out with rum punch and a small snack. I would recommend this tour to everyone.

1  Thank georgiagir
RogerCatCruise, Proprietario at Roger's Cat Cruises - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you, for your nice presence on board of "Rogercat"
Roger

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I went on this tour with my 14 & 9 year old daughters and we couldn’t have had a better experience! Roger and his 2 crew members were very attentive and helpful. We sat on the net on the way out to part of the reef and the waters were beautiful. When we got to our first destination we were given snorkel equipment that was in excellent condition. One of the crew members (marlon?) helped my youngest get situated once in the water which was so appreciated. We spent a very long time in the water at the first spot. We then had a small snack and drink and headed to another spot for a quick dip. It was a great excursion and we would highly recommend it. Thank you!

RogerCatCruise, Proprietario at Roger's Cat Cruises - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you Jennifer, for your nice presence on board of "Rogercat"

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Roger's cat-crusies was everything and more. He boat was beautiful and had everything you need for a few hours out in the ocean hanging out, snorkeling and jump into the clear blue water. It's a peaceful boat ride, I personally took a couple naps while on it.

RogerCatCruise, Proprietario at Roger's Cat Cruises - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you, for your nice presence, on board of "Rogercat"

Reviewed 19 June 2018

If you want to mix a nice boat tour where you can sit on a net and sometimes get splashed by the ocean below you while you cruise next to a beautiful island and stop once to snorkel a gorgeous reef then this is your tour. The friendly captain has an interesting story about his boat and will serve you rum after the last stop. My family(myself, my wife and our two teenagers) really enjoyed the cruise and had a great time lying down on that net and watching the waves roll under them while flying fish zoom by in front of them. This is not one of those massive cats and you will feel like you are on a private tour.

Thank you, for your nice presence, on board of "Rogercat"

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Roger provided a laid back personal experience that was the highlight of our cruise. Snorkeling and sight seeing were great!

RogerCatCruise, Proprietario at Roger's Cat Cruises - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you, for your nice presence on board of "Rogercat"