Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Home away from home

I arrived on Roatan in March 2018 and began my search for a dive shop almost immediately. I had... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
Page R
via mobile
Open Water Dive Ticket

I completed my open water dive certification through Reef Gliders. I was really happy with the... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2018
clayman739
Prince George, British Columbia
via mobile

All reviews c level dive master dive sites dive shop fun dives bar and grill open water diving experience excellent staff great diving divemaster training night dive top notch boat captain take care the entire staff days diving
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I had the most fantastic time getting my Open Water-certification at Reef Gliders. It was by far one of the most rewarding experiences of my life; everyone who worked there made me feel like I was a part of a family, even though I was stubborn as an ox, determined that there was no way in hell I’d find an instructor to trust well enough to the diving with and now that I’ve left I almost feel homesick. Reef Gliders will always have a special place in my heart. I truly recommend this place.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so glad that the staff got you comfortable enough to complete your Open Water certification and that you enjoyed it so much. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My wife and I dove with Reef Gliders last year and had such a great time that we came back to dive with them again this year. Coming back to Reef Gliders is like coming home to family. John and Barb are such wonderful and informative hosts that it is always a joy to dive with their crew. Conor, our tour guide was witty and informative and our divemasters, Kat and Randy made sure we had a week of fun, safe dives. I have to commend Cap'n Ernie for putting up with Cheryl's bad jokes (sorry brother).
If yo plan on diving on Roatan, I highly suggest that you check out Reef Gliders. You'll be glad you did

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Michael P
ReefGliders2013, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you so much for your review. As always it's great to see repeat customers back. See you next year.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Absolutely the best thing we did in roatan!! Great dive instructors and great owners!! Highly recommend the food at the dive shop also. It was inexpensive and excellent!!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank gjmjmaples
ReefGliders2013, Manager at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you so much for your review. Looking forward to your next visit. Keep diving!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I completed my Divemaster program and over a hundred dives at Reef Gliders Dive Shop. John and Barb have a great shop with great instructors. My primary instructor was Justin, but I also got to work with Meagan and Connor. All three are top notch instructors who love to share their passion for diving. The small atmosphere of the shop helps to make the guest feel like they are part of the family. As a student you'll get a lot of one on one instruction. I'd highly recommend divers headed to Roatan to check out Reef Gliders.

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you so much for the review. It was such a pleasure having you doing your Internship with us. Welcome to the Reef Glider Family. Looking forward to seeing you do more diving. Good luck to you and congratulations!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The owners Barb and John run a professional business the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable.its like family!!! If you visit roatan to dive this is the place to visit

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for your review. Always a pleasure hearing from our repeat customers.
See you again soon.