Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Super experience

My girl friend and i had a very good time at reef gliders dive center. The staff was very qualified... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tour09639215613
Mont Tremblant, Canada
Where I found my diving family

From the many choices of dive shops in the West end, I was looking for the most knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
GoPlaces41664884146
Roatan, Honduras

All reviews c level dive master dive sites dive shop fun dives bar and grill open water diving experience excellent staff divemaster training great diving night dive top notch boat captain take care the entire staff days diving
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I completed my Divemaster program and over a hundred dives at Reef Gliders Dive Shop. John and Barb have a great shop with great instructors. My primary instructor was Justin, but I also got to work with Meagan and Connor. All three are top notch instructors who love to share their passion for diving. The small atmosphere of the shop helps to make the guest feel like they are part of the family. As a student you'll get a lot of one on one instruction. I'd highly recommend divers headed to Roatan to check out Reef Gliders.

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you so much for the review. It was such a pleasure having you doing your Internship with us. Welcome to the Reef Glider Family. Looking forward to seeing you do more diving. Good luck to you and congratulations!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The owners Barb and John run a professional business the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable.its like family!!! If you visit roatan to dive this is the place to visit

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for your review. Always a pleasure hearing from our repeat customers.
See you again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Why go anywhere else when you have reef gliders. Great service. Great dive spots. Good equipment. Great discounts on multiple dives. I booked in 6 dives but couldn't help but add another. My girlfriend had never dived in her life and was scared of the whole concept. By the end of the week she was a qualified open water diver thanks to Reef Gliders. Special thanks to Justin, Tes and Fil. If you are on Roatan this is the company to dive with!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review. So happy your girlfriend enjoyed getting certified and you enjoyed your diving. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I have been diving for over 10 years and can say that Reef Gliders' customer service goes above and beyond all the rest that I've worked with, both in the United States and abroad. Over the course of the week, we went on 6 dives, including a night dive. Rental equipment was in great shape and I always felt very safe. Justin was our dive master for most of the week and was great about showing us all the small and hard to find creatures. I wouldn't use anyone else if you plan on visiting Roatan!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you so much for the review. We are looking forward to you all diving with again next year.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great diving experience. Staff, facility and equipment were awesome. They really take time to ensure safety and fun.

Date of experience: July 2017

Thank you so much for the review. Looking forward to next year. We always love having you guys dive with us year after year.