“Best Dive Company I've Ever Experienced!”
Review of Reef Gliders

Reef Gliders
Ranked #7 of 38 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: If you like… Diving with small groups… Personal service from friendly professional staff… Top quality training from beginner to pro level… Fast well equipped boats… 40 beautiful dive sites nearby… Diving at night or dawn diving. Free rental of regularly maintained equipment… Independantly tested air supply… And a Café Bar with free wifi on-site… Dive with Reef Gliders PADI 5 Star Dive Center on the beach in West End.
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I have been diving for over 10 years and can say that Reef Gliders' customer service goes above and beyond all the rest that I've worked with, both in the United States and abroad. Over the course of the week, we went on 6 dives, including a night dive. Rental equipment was in great shape and I always felt very safe. Justin was our dive master for most of the week and was great about showing us all the small and hard to find creatures. I wouldn't use anyone else if you plan on visiting Roatan!

Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you so much for the review. We are looking forward to you all diving with again next year.

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"days diving"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great diving experience. Staff, facility and equipment were awesome. They really take time to ensure safety and fun.

Thank you so much for the review. Looking forward to next year. We always love having you guys dive with us year after year.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Certified with Reef Gliders. The groups were small so you get enough attention. Our group had only four people including me. I think the next group had two. The instructor Justine was great! People were very friendly. Loved it!

Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review. Congratulations on becoming certified. Looking forward to seeing you you again.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This is the second year I went scuba diving with Reef Gliders. Last year I needed a review class because it had been a while. According to our hotel, it is one of the more experienced and longer lasting scuba businesses in the West End. This time I got a private dive and the previous year our dives were just my friend and I. The dive-master, Mel, was very helpful. The prices are the most reasonable ($40 for one dive- prices drop with more dives.) They chose beautiful sites and they have the best looking T-shirt design on the island!

Thank you so much for the review. Looking forward to you continuing to dive with us.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Really enjoyed doing my Advanced and some fun dives with Reef Gliders! The owners are so lovely and the atmosphere in general very chill and friendly. Did the most amazing night dive with them - an experience I will never forget. It was simply magical.
Everything there is very well taken care of. The instructors are friendly, patient and professional, the equipment is in top condition and the customer service is great. And the dive sites here are some of the best in the world!
If I ever go back to Roatan I will definitely dive with Reef gliders again! Thanks for the great service and some unforgettable dives.

2  Thank LanaDeBo
ReefGliders2013, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you so much for the review. Congratulations on getting your Advanced ! See you soon.