“Good pizza”

Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Maharepa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the pizza here. Large portions nice thin crust. Good value. Friendly staff. I would recommend as a quick stop for supper.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

This is a busy take-out place offering pizza and some Chinese dishes. Everything is cooked fresh. The people are friendly.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Spending 10 days in French Polynesia, I now know that I'm not the greatest fan of French food covered in sauces. The pizza at Chez Luciano's was excellent flavor and served extremely fast to our group of 19.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Freshly arrived back on Moorea, picked up the car at the ferry dock and decided to pick up our first dinner on the island from Luciano's. arrived at peak time with the phone ringing off the hook..

Luciano's cream pizza and the chef salad accompanied by the incredibly light chocolate mousse made our first dinner.

Walking distance from the Pearl resort, it is the best kept secret on Moorea !

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

Stopped in for pizza and couldn't read the word of the menu but fortunately could figure it out from the photos. They couldn't speak and goes, I couldn't speak French, but everything was perfect. They didn't take US dollars so I had to go down to the money machine for cash. I offered to leave with them my credit card to assure I would return but they had no problem trusting me.
They were extremely pleasant to deal with and I would definitely return!!!

2  Thank David S