2,051 results
All reviewspizzaitalian restaurantpoolsholidaysharmdiving
Reviewed 13 December 2016

This hotel is good in some things and terrible in other things
this animation team is good one of the best in sharm specially the shows every night in the theater it was very entertaining at least for me , food is terrible , rooms is average , service is terrible .

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Baring in mind this was few years ago yet I still remember the great experience my family had at this resort. The staff were lovely especially the animation team being British we were a minority but treated so well regardless. At the time I went there as a single parent and received such respect with so many options for my two children to do ...breakfast you were able to get fresh omelette , waffles baked bread all freshly made ...the Lebanese alacarte was excellent... the alcohol is significantly watered down which is a good thing really considering how hot it can be..evenings can be cool so make sure you pack cardigans .....if you get concerned with other nationalities sharing your space this is not the resort for you..,but if you ...like me enjoy new experiences you will have the time of your life

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank nyanay1
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Very sick on food don't go all Inc they blame it on climate but I am not happy with how we were treated at all and want to express this and protect others from this treatment please be aware of this don't go there

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Carolyn W
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This was one of my worst experiences ever.

I will start with the few positive aspects :
1. Rooms were spacious and had extra bed already arranged.
2. A lot of pools around the resort which makes it less crowded
3. House keeping guy was attentive " ahmed" and didn't show negative behavior like other.

Negative :
1. Service is the worst i have ever experienced in my life, we where visiting on eid holiday hence it was extremely crowded , however staff were not trained , they would treat you very bad , blow on your face and let you know that simply they are not being paid enough and they are not happy to work in their eid !!! I am here to relax and enjoy and not to listen to reasons you are not happy !!!
2. Food was of very poor quality , and on stations , chiefs where treating people really bad , ignoring them and skipping the line !!! I have even requested some cheese on my omlette simply the chief told me we dont have that !!!!
3. Even during lunch i was sitting on a table and waiter asked me to move to any other one as he is fixing that for dinner time !!! Like what the hell!!!
4. I would never visit this place again and definitely jot recommend it.
This is absolutely not even a 4 star service !!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Riri-alalamy
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Great service and staff. Many swimming pools.. good aqua park. Moderate food. However the beach is rocky and suddenly getting deep after 400meter ahead, it is a wonderful place for snorkling. Rooms are clean and well-equiped.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple