2,051 results
All reviewspizzaitalian restaurantpoolsholidaysharmdiving
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This was one of my worst experiences ever.

I will start with the few positive aspects :
1. Rooms were spacious and had extra bed already arranged.
2. A lot of pools around the resort which makes it less crowded
3. House keeping guy was attentive " ahmed" and didn't show negative behavior like other.

Negative :
1. Service is the worst i have ever experienced in my life, we where visiting on eid holiday hence it was extremely crowded , however staff were not trained , they would treat you very bad , blow on your face and let you know that simply they are not being paid enough and they are not happy to work in their eid !!! I am here to relax and enjoy and not to listen to reasons you are not happy !!!
2. Food was of very poor quality , and on stations , chiefs where treating people really bad , ignoring them and skipping the line !!! I have even requested some cheese on my omlette simply the chief told me we dont have that !!!!
3. Even during lunch i was sitting on a table and waiter asked me to move to any other one as he is fixing that for dinner time !!! Like what the hell!!!
4. I would never visit this place again and definitely jot recommend it.
This is absolutely not even a 4 star service !!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Riri-alalamy
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Great service and staff. Many swimming pools.. good aqua park. Moderate food. However the beach is rocky and suddenly getting deep after 400meter ahead, it is a wonderful place for snorkling. Rooms are clean and well-equiped.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2016

very very amazing hotel everything very well i will come soon and advise any one looking for break in sharm go to this one there is very good and friendly animation team Fido and Barazili thanks a lot for all the staff

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2016

my second visit to Rehana resort, and it was a great vacation, everyone of the team is saving no effort in comforting and amusing the guests.
location is great
staff is very friendly
food and kitchen team area amazing
fits for all vacation plans, either alone, couple or with friends
great job and please keep it up Rehana

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Very good stay, perfect place for divers, lot of nice fishes on the beach, clean rooms, good food. Good animation team. A lot of pools inside hotel. And every night cicada's songs, I loved it. In the room shower one wall was just glass, my husband could enjoy me bathing from the room :D

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple