“Great place to really relax!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sharm Heigts

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Pinklady1...
St. Wendel, Germany
“Great place to really relax!”
Reviewed 20 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I booked my apartment for two weeks. The owner was very fast in replying, and the communication was good. I had to do some date changes before my arrival, but it was no problem to do so, and the owner accepted the changes without any extra costs.

Upon arrival the manager for the apartment Wael, picked me up from the airport and brought me to the apartment. The communication with him was also very good, and he is very reliable. Unfortunately I got very sick in Egypt and had to be hospitalized. Wael took me to the hospital and stayed with me at the emergency room for 4 hours. He also helped with the communication in the hospital. After beeing released he was also very helpful when I needed something or had questions about the apartment.
The apartment is very large and the surrounding is very quiet. If you need a lot of action, this is not the right place, but if you want to relax and have your peace, this is the place to go to. The place is a bit far from the Naama bay or old market, but using taxi or bus you can get anywhere. I really found my peace there!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
prettygoo...
“Extremely satisfied”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

The owner of the apartment is very accommodating and flexible . He now has four 2 bed apartments in Sharm heights so it certainly will be tell all my friends who go to sharm at least four times a year and stay a minimum of two weeks.
It is so peaceful and tranquil and very clean and spacious and complete sound proof from any neighbours.
Security is at the front and very strict of who comes into the grounds which makes it completely safe environment . The owner is called Vasilis and his email is mpakiss@hotmail.com

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing