See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

It has been my 17th time at the hotel when it was called Park inn... when I came through the doors all I can do is look for Mr El Sayd... without him, the hotel is nothing.He has been inspirational, and made our stay like it’s Home. He deserves all the credit, all our love, and he was a guardian angel. To everyone that visits the hotel. Please look for him as he attends to all your needs and wishes. I can’t say enough about this man.. he is a shining star, and he represents the hotel to the highest manner. Mr Karim, Mr Adil(GM manager) have been exceptionally helpful so do us a favour and please promote Mr El Sayd to the highest rank at your hotel. You need him more then you think. The stay has been better then any hotels that we have stayed at, even the hotels in dubai, Southafrica, morroco, tunisia.... that is why we will always return to our home away from home.

Mr el sayd, we thankyou again, and look forward to our return in the summer( inshallah)

We love you Parrotel(Park inn) and look forward to seeing Your smiles again.

Dr Dilly Khan

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

It's very bad experience, I reserved my accommodation all inclusive. So sorry , the level of meals & service were under Zero. The stuff is not professional & not well trained. The photos of the resort on booking location don't belong to the reality that I saw it. The level of cleaning was very bad everywhere. The color of water in swimming pool was green because the people didn't wear swimming cloth .The management of resort is very weak because they couldn't apply the policy & the rules of tourism to oblige the guest to respect this place. All the stuff are working without wearing standard uniform.The air condition is not working all time in reception & restaurant. The beach is far away 20 minutes by bus & is very limited. Never ever to repeat this mistake again in this resort.

Room Tip: nothing, it's terrible
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tharwatsobhy1
Reviewed 23 October 2016

i visited this hotel in September, 20 2016 as individual tourist for 14 nights with good price for staying there. The hotel is situated in Nabq bay, which i like very much for it's good beaches and beautiful sea. My room was 8001, ground floor , pool view. It was always good cleaned and quiet. All stuff at this cosy hotel is friendly and always smiled. The hotel is not so big but there are a lot of greenery , clean pools, mini aqua park. the hotel has two beaches-sandy and coral, so everyone can choose which one he likes more. it was not first my visit to Sharm so i can compare with other hotels. i will advise my friends to visit this hotel and will come back here also again soon.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank NataliM290
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

The best hotel to enjoy in sharm El shikh
Really it's Quait and nice place for unforgettable memories with your family, very good attitude and smiling staff is a grate advantage inside resort.
For sure I will recommend this resort to my friends.
Thanks for all of the hotel team.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Rightman95
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Let me firest thanks every body in this resort and I hope see all again with the same team .
Good resort
nice aqua park
staff very polite and so friendly
room and food very good
they have good managers
good service .
I promise spend always my vacation with you.

• Stayed: August 2016