Just returned from our second stay at this hotel. To be honest looking at previous reviews i was quite concerned.....all i can say is what do people expect these days????
If you want your own personal waiter and a man waving a palm tree leaf 8 hours of the day go to the Maldives!!!!
The service in this hotel can not be faulted....the food is fantastic. A la cartes are superb and may i say i dont know many all inclusive hotels these days that allow you to go to all four free of charge!
Do you go on holiday to relax and make the most of the sunshine...or do you go to criticise the hard working staff because you had to wait a few minutes for a drink?
The grounds of this hotel are beautiful and the rooms are lovely. Our room cleaner Ahmed was brilliant, he doesnt speak great english but he tried...bless him and his english is better than my egyptian!
The only little niggle i would have is the entertainment in the evenings is in need of improvement. I spoke with Kelly....who is an absolute star, she has always got time to chat even when she is busy she will still stand and chat with you and she said that the entertainment will change in May and the programme sounds brilliant.
They have opened a new dining room for adults only and it is a nice change, i enjoy the zodiac during the day as it is near the beach but the new dining room is nice in the evenings and the guy running the new one is brilliant....he does not take any funny business from the staff or the guests. If you are wearing shorts in the evening you aint getting in.... so dont try!
All in all another fantastic stay....would we return of course we would.....we would not go anywhere else!
Room 4032 is nice but next time will try to be nearer the bigger pool just as it is closer to the beach and zodiac.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Nabq Bay, Egypt