My family and I have just come back from this Hotel for the 3rd time and it just gets better. The animation team were great for the Adults and Kids. I must mention Christina she was such fun and my grandchildren are still missing her. The food, the rooms and the entertainment was fantastic. Cant wait to go back next year. It was a bit cold at night but the heated pool during the day kept us all amused. We usually go in September or October I think this is the best time for the longer days and it is not too hot. The new reception is very grand and the new beach cafe is very nice. Could do with Windbreakers on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Nabq Bay, Egypt