All reviews sea life sea club animation team family suite ice cream aqua park main restaurant pasta burger hotdogs egyptians el
Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

Stayed for 9 nights, room was huge and well maintained. Shower was always nice and hot! Our room was cleaned well each day, would have liked the balcony to have been sweaped too as it was a little sandy and dirty but thats a minor point.
Food was better than I expected something for everyone, we had one fussy eater and they managed just fine. Waiters and very friendly in the restaurant, generally the staff are fautless and always happy to help.
We tried the lebanese, japanese and fish restaurants, the lebanese was by far the best.
Beach was lovely, grounds are beautiful and very well kept.
We enjoyed our stay and would be happy to return here again.
Excellent value for money!

Stayed: February 2015
5MouradIskander, General Manager at Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2015

Firstly Thank you for choosing to spend your recent vacation here with us at Sea Gardens.
We thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for recommending our hotel to others.

It is a pleasure of mine to read that you were satisfied with the standard of room you were given. However i shall ensure to take action on your comments regarding the balcony being swept.
I am extremely thrilled to read that you were Satisfied with the mannerism from our staff and found the hotel grounds to be lovely.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed the Lebanese restaurant thoroughly.|

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort and hope it will be very soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

We stayed one week from 17-24 Feb. My wife, little boy & I had a fantastic time. It didn't start off great as I left my laptop in the private transfer taxi but the man at the reception got on the phone and within 30mins I had it back, can't thank you enough just for this. Our room was very spacious and clean and was serviced daily, my boy loved the animals made from the towels each day by the cleaners. The fact you can roam freely through tje other 2 hotels, use the facilities including dinning areas was great. Sea Gardens is defo the quieter of the 3 hotels which was nice for us. Found the animation team great, Olga was a star with my little one. Food was good, found more choice in the other 2 hotels but my little one loved Sea Gardens more because of the staff there, especially the head chef. There was plenty of seats around the pool and the pool in Sea Gardens was heated which was perfect. The only gripe I found was the people selling you trips/beauty treatments. My suggestion to the hotel would be that they are allowed a desk/area where the guests can approach them if interested and not the other way around, the only reason why I can't see you doing this is if the hotel makes money off them. Overall this was a great trip and we will return I am sure. Good job Sea Gardens

• Stayed: February 2015
5MouradIskander, General Manager at Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2015

Thank you for choosing to spend your recent vacation here with us in Sea Gardens. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

I am very happy to hear you managed to retrieve your laptop in the end.
It is a pleasure to read that you were satisfied with the standard of rooms we have available.

I shall ensure to pass on your positive comments to Olga and the rest of the animation team.

Please be notified that we have a relax area on the beach where the sales executives are not permitted to enter at all times of the day, we also have relax times from 9-10 am and 1-3 pm where sales executives are not permitted to enter pool areas.

We hope to be welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

I am seriously recommending this hotel....

From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave nothing is to much trouble.

The standard of service and the quality of the hotel was amazing. The gardens are absolutely out of this world, everywhere is extremely well looked after and maintained. Peace and relaxation is what this hotel is about, there's not alot going on in the way of entertainment, but that was something I kind of enjoyed as quiet stroles around the pool, the gardens and down to the beach were my idea of perfection on this holiday.

I mention the beach there and all I can say is....wow....a short walk through the resort and you are on the private perfectly maintained white sandy beach fully furnished with sun beds, wind breaks and parasols and well equipped with a beach bar....the best part about the beach has to be the jetty...giving you access over the coral into the Red Sea. Literally with a snorkel and mask you put your head into the water and it really is putting your head into a tropical fish tank, it's breathtaking to see all the colourful fish.

The rooms are fantastic, ours was huge...split into obviously wc with shower, living area with two sofas and TV, bedroom with large double bed and flat screen TV on the wall, then finally a large balcony overlooking the swimming pool. Our room attendant would make up the room to a good standard and occasionally leave us a towel model which was lovely to find each day.

You must accept that Sharm is a developing area and there are new hotels/extensions to existing hotels being built all the time and everywhere you look. There was never any disruption to our holiday in fact quite the opposite as it left me intrigued as to what I might find when I return next.

The Sea Gardens is part of the Sea Group resort and within the Sea Gardens complex there is also the Sea Life and the Sea Club which you could us at any time and made a nice change to use the different restaurants. The food was wonderful and we never struggled to find something to eat. The service in the restaurant was spot on.

Also within the Sea Group is the Sea Club Aqua Park which is a 5 minute shuttle bus ride away. As guest with the Sea Gardens we were allowed to us the Aqua Park only once...which was fine as it gave us a day out. My only complaint from the whole holiday was my annoyance at being given a food voucher for either burger, hot dog or pizza and a voucher for ONE soft drink only....well I'm sorry to say Sea Group that is not acceptable to invite guests to use another hotel with the Aqua Park and not extend the all inclusive package to that sister hotel....the waiters were almost mocking us by offering to service us with discounted alcoholic drinks which was rather insulting and resulted in me ending the day early, like at lunchtime because I wanted something more nutritional to eat and more than one drink to last me the day. It had started out as being a wonderfully enjoyed day....the animation team in this hotel were amazing though and even managed to get me up participating in activities and that is not easy to do. So all in all offer the all inclusive here as well and I feel guests will love the experience so much more.

All staff are attentive and want guests to have the best holiday possible.

I will be returning to this hotel and I will be using the other hotels within the group...and as I said at the start my recommendation to everyone in know is visit Sharm and stay at The Sea Gardrns or any within the Sea Group. We loved almost every minute....

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple

First of all i would like to start by thanking you for choosing to spend your recent holiday here with us in Sea Gardens. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for recommending our hotel to others.

It is a pleasure of my to read you found our resort to be of a high standard, even more so to read that you found the gardens and surrounding to be well maintained. |
I am thrilled to hear you were pleased with the room you were given.

Please do contact me further if you feel the need regarding your trip to the aqua park, Please be aware that you may take bottles of water from this resort to the aqua park to avoid this issue. You may also upgrade your package to an all inclusive day in the aqua park for an charge of $10 dollars per person.

However i do hope this did not spoil your holiday we with.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort.

Reviewed 28 February 2015

There was 8 of us in our group & we all had the best time.
The staff were amazing,the pool staff,the bar staff,waiters & of course Osmon! What a great guy!
The animation team were great & kids club was fantastic!
Really impressed & will be back!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
5MouradIskander, General Manager at Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2015

Firstly thank you for choosing to spend your recent holiday here with us in Sea Gardens. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent experience.

It is a delight to read you enjoyed your holiday thoroughly, even more so to read that you were satisfied with the mannerism from our staff.

I shall ensure to pass on your positive comments to Osman, the animation team, recreation team and also to the waiters and pool bar waiters.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 February 2015 via mobile

I was in sea gardens resort for 2 weeks I really like my stayin there I recommend it to everyone who want a nice relaxing holiday great thanks for all the friendly stuff bars , Resturant and spacial thanks for the lovely animation team who keep us entertained win they activity stretching , water ball , table tennis , yoga , volley ball and more of cocktail games for adults and kids also the amazing evening show in sea life we enjoy doing Mr Hotel )) with our lovely animation team also they make sure we ok and entertained out at the night clubs I will defo come back again to this hotel thanks again for all our lovely Animation team .

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
5MouradIskander, General Manager at Charmillion Gardens Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2015

Firstly i would like to start by Thanking you for choosing to spend your recent holiday here with us in Sea Gardens . We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for sharing your experience with others.

It is a pleasure to read you found all the staff to be polite and helpful.
Also i am pleased to hear you were happy with the entertainment and found the animation team to be fun and energetic.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Kind regards,