See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2017

My young daughter left a small box (the size of a paperback book) with 3 cassette tapes of books we had borrowed from the library. After confirming that they had found the box in our room, I asked them to send it to me. I have not heard back from them since, even after 5 attempts. Of course, I have offered to pay all shipping fees and more, but still no response. Since the cassettes were borrowed from the library, I now owe the library $180 because they will not send me the box. I am so angry and frustrated!!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2016

I stayed at Suites Guayaquil because I had a 6 am flight out. My room was very clean, a full bath with shower. I was surprised at the stairs to get to my room, but received help from the desk attendant. Good value for the price.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We were booked at the Murali hostel. I need a first floor room because I am having problem with stairs. Unfortunately, the people who rented the first floor room were staying longer than expected, and the hostal was full. The owner has 2 other hostals so he moved us free of charge to his other hotel on a first floor room. Our usual driver, Dennis, brought us out to Mall del Sol for shopping and picked us up at the end of the day. He works at the 3 hostals and I highly recommend him. The room was comfortable and clean. It had all the amenities we needed. Suggestion for the owner: As a North American, i would prefer to have a mattress cover over the mattress. I always bring a full size blanket and make sure to sleep on it.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I stayed at suites Guayaquil last week, and forgot to write this review well here it goes. First of all the attention was very personalized wich i like a lot thats why i stayed in small hotels, the rooms are very clean and big, theres a mall in the corner wich i went every night to eat. CONGRATULATION to the owners :)

Room Tip: rooms in the top floor have a great view
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Close to the airport, close to the Malecon. Friendly and helpful staff. Great deal for the money. Shower with hot water, air-conditioning, television. Our room was quite clean. Internet access. Good deal for the money. I enjoyed staying there. Hola Francisco!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple