See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We were booked at the Murali hostel. I need a first floor room because I am having problem with stairs. Unfortunately, the people who rented the first floor room were staying longer than expected, and the hostal was full. The owner has 2 other hostals so he moved us free of charge to his other hotel on a first floor room. Our usual driver, Dennis, brought us out to Mall del Sol for shopping and picked us up at the end of the day. He works at the 3 hostals and I highly recommend him. The room was comfortable and clean. It had all the amenities we needed. Suggestion for the owner: As a North American, i would prefer to have a mattress cover over the mattress. I always bring a full size blanket and make sure to sleep on it.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I stayed at suites Guayaquil last week, and forgot to write this review well here it goes. First of all the attention was very personalized wich i like a lot thats why i stayed in small hotels, the rooms are very clean and big, theres a mall in the corner wich i went every night to eat. CONGRATULATION to the owners :)

Room Tip: rooms in the top floor have a great view
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Close to the airport, close to the Malecon. Friendly and helpful staff. Great deal for the money. Shower with hot water, air-conditioning, television. Our room was quite clean. Internet access. Good deal for the money. I enjoyed staying there. Hola Francisco!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank parkeryokoyama
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Not clean. The Kitchen and the fridge were filthy . Old food left behind from other people . I checked the beds , no mattress covers , clean sheets on a filthy mattress . Also the kitchen and dining room in the suite we had which you can see in the thumb nails are on on the security guards CCTV , so you can be watched in the privacy of your room . Highly inappropriate ! . The neighborhood is not safe !

Stayed: June 2015
1  Thank celticoupleNewYork
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed overnight here twice on my way to and back from Galapagos. Very convenient, close to the airport and good value for money. Facilities excellent. Nice clean rooms with LCD TVs. This is an apartment, not a hotel so no restaurant or bar. There are a few small takeaway/dining places in the block. Otherwise a 10 minutes walk to a huge mall - Mall del SOL, where you can find everything.They picked me up from the airport for $5. Although not far, convenient and safe if you are from out of town and coming in late at night. Not in the glamorous part of town, but pretty safe. Also got timely responses from my email communications with them. Highly recommended if all you need is an overnight stay for your flight.

Room Tip: Not much difference in the rooms. I stayed in two different rooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. Both excellent. No noise at night.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo