Suites Guayaquil
US$ 94
US$ 74
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I was on a business during the New Year, and stood in this excellent hotel, great place, close to shopping mall and the airport,the rooms are excellent and clean,
Internet is fast, and price affordable,My family and I had a great time in Guayaquil

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Gal F
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We needed somewhere to stay close to the airport between flights going to Galapagos so chose here. Only a short cab ride from the airport (the next day we walked to the airport, it took less than ten minutes).

The room was clean and comfortable and very spacious. The beds were comfortable. Free wifi. Service was frinedly and just what we needed after a long day's travelling. No-frills comfort.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank London_boy75
Reviewed 12 August 2012

These 1 star reviews are talking about a different place. You can make reservations online at booking.com . I got into Guayaquil airport tired and pretty poor at speaking spanish. Caught a cab and for $4 and about 4 minutes arrived at hotel air suites. The neighborhood is pretty rundown, but this hotel is very nice and reasonably priced. Tv, air conditioning, safe, and mini fridge in room ith a large private bath. The rooms seem recently renovated. Only problem I had was that is smelled very strongly of bathroom cleaner and Lysol. I guess you shouldn't complain about a place being too clean, but I could barely breathe it was so strong. I opened the window and blasted the AC, and it cleared out. There is free breakfast which I will check out tomorrow. Overall very happy, and those one star reviews are about a different place...

Friendly staff, although the neighborhood is nothing to speak of.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank AJ T
Reviewed 7 July 2011

We had booked rooms directly with the hotel's reservation office, months in advance, for our stay in Guayaquil. We had 3 nights books - 1 before our departure for the Galapagos, and 2 for when we returned. We had been in email contact direct with the hotel's reservations office on a number of occasions before our arrival, and even on the day before we arrived, and all was good. However, when we did arrive, our room was no longer available, for any of the dates we had booked and pre-paid for. We were told they were very sorry, and hoped we'd understand. There was no other explanation, other than the hotel was full. Luckily we were able to find another hotel, but it was all a real hassle. We'd paid fully for our rooms before we arrived as requested. We did get our money back. All in all it was very unprofessionally run. We wouldn't recommend anyone tries and books this hotel, you might find you don't have a room when you arrive!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
12  Thank ronmoon66
Reviewed 3 February 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights in Jan/Feb 2011. This hotel offers a lot for the price, including flat-screen TV, air conditioning, satellite TV, and wifi. It's a minute's drive from the airport and 5 minutes from the bus terminal. There's also a huge shopping mall about 5 - 10 minutes' walk from the hotel. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple