“A great taste of Libanon”

La Taberna Libanesa
Ranked #23 of 570 Restaurants in Guayaquil
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

If you are in need of different food and happen to be in Guayaquil, then La Taberna is for you! Tastes and smells from another continent.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Mediterranean food is my favorite, its perfect for vegetarians! I live in Cuenca and coming from NYC, I really miss the diversity of cuisines I was accustomed to. Every time I go to Guayaquil, I make the trip to Samborondón for the only decent falafel I've tasted since being in Ecuador. And not just decent but delicious with just the right amount of crunch and rolled in sesame seeds. This place is the real deal! I mean Lebanese owners!!! And they're so sweet! I've been there about 5 times and they always treat me well and show interest in me and my guests. I wished I lived closer, I would go every week!!

Reviewed 2 May 2015

Delicious food and great service. We were a group of 6 so we ordered a bunch of dishes and shared them family style. Yummy food. The only

Reviewed 25 March 2015

Probably the best Mediterranean restaurant in town, there is a large Lebanese community in Guayaquil but people usually enjoyed a good meal only at home or at the Lebanese Club in town. This was the first place to offer top quality Lebanese food to a broader audience. A must try is the rice with lamb, espectacular! All the mezzas are very good. Love this place! Is ran by their owners which always makes a difference. The ambience is nice, very informal. Perfect for families and friends as Lebanese food is intended to be shared, that is the best way to enjoy it.

1  Thank Omar J
Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

I love this place. Everything is amazing and on top of that the owners will sit down and talk to you about life, love and food. The best combination ever. This time that I went as a vegan( well I try to be). So I had my doubts about going again. But for my surprise they have a vegan things. I order vegetarian grape leaves( which were mind blowing) and the highlight of the night was the amazing falafel that they have. I am obsessed of how good it is for you and how tasty it is.

Yo he amado este restaurante por bastante tiempo, especialmente por los duenos( son un amor). Pedi ojas de uva vegetarianas, las cuales estaban deliciosas. Pero lo mejor de la noche fue el falafel que te deja lleno y sin ningun remordimiento ya q es extremadamente sano para ti, aparte es tan rico que TE juro que te obsesionaras.