“Like visiting family”
Front of property
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds. Sleeps 2 Bedroom #2: 2 twin beds, shared private bathroom, sleeps 2.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds. Sleeps 2
Bedroom #2: 2 twin beds, shared private bathroom, sleeps 2.
Bedroom 3:  1 full bed, 1 Twin and 1 extra Twin bed. Sleeps 4
Bedroom 3 with conneted bedroom: 1 full bed, 1 Twin and 1 extra Twin bed. Sleeps 4
Connected bedroom to bedroom 3: 1 twin bed sleeps 1
Bedroom inside bedroom 3: sleeps 1
Bedroom #2, 2 twin beds, fits 2
Self service breakfast: posted Aug 2018
Kitchen with amenities and daily dining area
Full shared bathroom 1
Full shared bathroom 2
Bathroom 2 lavatory
Half bathroom for visitors
Comfortable sitting area and lobby
Family dining room
Spacious living room
Patio
Patio
Safety gate for children
Front door
Hill view
Coworking Spaces
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Susannah...
“Like visiting family”
Reviewed 1 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I stayed with Cesar and Gilda for my first night in Ecuador and I'm so glad that I did. After I made my booking, they got in touch with me via WhatsApp and sent me useful information about my stay, and they picked me up from the airport for just $10 extra. They were incredibly accommodating when I had to make changes to my booking due to transport delays and were friendly and welcoming, sitting with me as I ate my evening meal when I eventually arrived. They gave me the run of their kitchen so I felt right at home, just like I was visiting some long-lost Ecuadorian family members. They shared personal stories with me and introduced me to their cute little dog too! Cesar even took me to the bus station in the morning for free. All in all, it was a wonderful introduction to an incredible stay in Ecuador. Thank you Cesar and Gilda!

2 Jul 2018
Hi Susanah
Thanks for your preference. It will always be a pleasure to have you back again. The important thing is to know how you felt at Cesar's House Guayaquil during your stay.
Best regards, Gilda and Cesar Guillen
Alicia B
“Great place”
Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

Cesar’s house was the perfect place for me and my family to stay for a week. The house is very comfortable, impeccable clean and has a lot of space. I felt like I was home. It was very convinient to have restaurants, shopping centers and supermarkets close to the house. Cesar was awesome and very friendly. Definitely, we would like to stay in Cesar’s house again.

23 Apr 2018
Apreciada Alicia
Gracias por preferirnos. Siempre será un placer volverlos a tener de regreso. Saludos, Gilda y Cesar.
Marianell...
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Perfect place to stay in Guayaquil. Cozy and friendly.”
Reviewed 25 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

It is a beautiful house, feels like home. Very clean place, wonderful people taking care of you always with a smile. Cesar (the owner) is a fantastic person treat us very kindly. For sure we'll visit again!

Your age range 35-49
26 Nov 2017
Hi Marianella. Thanks for your preference. It will always be a pleasure to have you back again. Best regards, Gilda and Cesar
AndreaCaz...
Salinas, Ecuador
“Super!”
Reviewed 24 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed in Cesar's house for a week. The house is located on a private neighborhood and it was a very comfortable and clean house.
Cesar (the owner) and his wife were very friendly and helped us with our requirements and tips for planning our visit.
If we go back, we well definitely visit them again!

25 Nov 2017
Hi Andrea,
Thanks for your preference and kind words. It will always be a pleasure to have you back again. Best regards, Gilda and Cesar
Xavier R
Costa Rica
“Like be at home”
Reviewed 24 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Nice house, very big and cozy...excellent for large families and long stays is like being at home, the house is very well located, very safe and easy to access, close to major shopping centers, restaurants and supermarkets, the beach is very close from there, almost 60 Miles of distance, highly recommended ...

Your age range 35-49
25 Nov 2017
Dear Xavier,
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing