“A Great Choice in Rovinj”
Review of Tutto Bene

Tutto Bene
Ranked #6 of 205 Restaurants in Rovinj
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 27
Reviewed 30 June 2018

This little restaurant gets love/hate reviews on Trip Advisor and I can see why. We went here because the menu looked a little different from the typical grilled seafood choices you find all over the Croatian coast. And there is definitely something special going on with the food here. It is beautifully presented and creatively imagined. And I thought it was very good but not great. The Tuna in three coats is stellar. The Ravioli with Asparagus was very good and very beautiful but just a bit too salty. Excellent gazpacho. The service was at times good and at times very lackadaisical, but we were on vacation so we did't mind. The location is just as block or two out of the old town in an area with lots of al fresco dining but the setting is a long ways from romantic. When Tutto Bene delivers on its potential the food is excellent. But I think consistency is an issue here. Still, I would recommend this spot for diners looking for a bit different twist on Adriatic cuisine.

1  Thank William R

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I could not decide, what to eat in Rovinj for dinner that was not jut calamari and pizza and I trusted the TripAdvisor reviews. Tutto Bene is authentic Istrian restaurat, where you can expect elevated traditional seafood dishes.
The presentation of every meal was so pretty, I didn’t want to start eating. The waiter was very polite and very nice, professional and knowledgeable about wines. The interior is authentic, the old Istrian town house is renovated and I especially liked the exposed well in the middle of the diner.
Make sure you have a reservation, since the place is usually booked.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent choice. Tuna in three robes was my favorite. Limited wine choices but I pleased by our server’s recommendation. Terrific service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We visited this restaurant twice, first visit was top food best of the week 10/10 second not so good poor quality beef, 5/10.

1  Thank Christopher M
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I am speechless after this dinner...... but anyway I write this review in my tutto bene mood. :-) It was a five star meal from the tuna and the beef steak to the panna cotta and the crème brulée! The friendly staff was the “cherry on the cake”.