See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The owner was very nice, but the hotel in general seemed a bit tired. It was fine. The location was only okay. It was about a 15 minute walk into the old town, which was quite pleasant, but far enough that it wasn't easy to run back and forth. It seemed a bit pricey compared to the other places we stayed for what it was. Breakfast was only okay, and service wasn't great. Be sure to get good directions on how to walk to the beach. The one at the base of the big hotels isn't far.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cookpias
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My family of four stayed here in July and we had a lovely time. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean and our boys loved the variety of choices at breakfast. It took us between 5 and 15 minutes to walk to the tourist areas, but it was flat and easy. We would definitely return.
Ashland, Oregon, USA

Date of stay: July 2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Sweet, simple quiet and clean. Staff very helpful. Breakfast has nice selection and caters to all tastes. Room light with opening window and shutters so could create a breeze. (Aircon didnt seem to work in our room?). Compact bathroom. Has a lift. Efficient laundry service - delivered back to room same day. Bike hire arranged quickly from front desk. Personally, would prefer to stay closer to town, just a little too far in heels if heading to town for dinner (but taxis avail 30 - 60k).

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The location is good, but the hotel was far too cluttered for my tastes. I would scrap a lot of the the nicknacks and keep it simple and clean. A similar feeling at breakfast where there was a lot of choice, but none of it was great. Again, I would scrap half the food choices and focusing on making 3-4 really good dishes. For example, they served day old bread (from their oven) instead of baking it fresh that morning. Potential is there, but tweaks are needed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed here for two nights in May 2014 and was satisfied. The room I got was small, but very cute, you could completely darken it so you can sleep late in the morning. It was also very quiet, although the hotel is 10 minutes walk from the centre.
The hosts were nice and when I left my charge in the room, they were kind enough to send it to me. I felt very secure and welcomed in the hotel and that's a nice feeling.:)
The breakfast is special and very very rich, and you can eat until 10.30am which is great!
Would come back.

Room tip: Room number 22 on the second floor is quiet
Date of stay: May 2014