We came here as a transfer from Hotel Adriatica due to issues regarding the annual festival taking place outside that hotel.
- swimming pool area is beautiful and spacious
- hotel is quiet, located by the sea and with a large nature reserve directly adjacent
- breakfast buffet was exceptional, with such a wide range of fresh food that it would cater for all tastes
- staff were genuinely friendly and helpful
Not so good points
- storage space in the room was dire, particularly bearing in mind this is a resort hotel where many people will stay for a week or even two.
- disappointed with restaurant choice. There are three hotels together, so we thought we would be spoiled for choice. But Wine Vault just looked pretentious, we did not like the look of the restaurants in Lone, so ended up in Mediterrane, which was fine - room is a bit of a barn but the outside balcony is good.
- there is major building work going on next door to redo the old Park hotel. The new place will be stunning when it is finished. In the meantime, the walk into town is a lot less pleasant and a lot longer (30 mins, not 15)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking