“good food, madevery welcome”
Review of Pastrik

Pastrik
Ranked #61 of 183 Restaurants in Rovinj
Cuisines: Croatian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“good food, madevery welcome”
Reviewed 20 September 2011

My wife and I visited the Pastrik in September. We were immediately impressed by the service and friendliness of the staff. We both had fish dishes (mussels & mixed fish grill). My fish was even filleted for me. Probably our best meal on the holiday. Would recommend.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

england
“Visited once,that was enough!”
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Just returned from Rovinj. Took the advice from Trip Advisor,which rarely fails me and visited this restaurant. Food was ok, but as we were English and unlike the majority of the customers who were German and whom the waiters could converse fluently, we were very much forgotten. An average meal and less than average service, we visited another restaurant called Balpi twice,which was far superior for value,service and most importantly the food. Basically, I wouldnt bother with this one!

• Visited July 2011
6 Thank loooves2travel
Hong Kong, China
“Fresh seafood, good customer service and good value of money”
Reviewed 30 June 2011

On June 22, My husband, myself and our nephew were looking for the Pastrik Restaurant in Rovinj seaside because we have read the review from Trip Advisor. I asked the owner if there was a free parking space. He instantly push away his motor bike & free the space for us to park next to the restaurant. The food was great & the price was so reasonable. My grilled squids were so fresh and tender and the service was quick & good. After we have paid the bill, the owner even told us to leave the car there until we finish visiting the old town. I agree with the other reviews that they provide good service to customers. This is really true and happens on us.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank JupJup17
Midlands
“Excellent food, friendly waiter service and a spectacular sea view”
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Out of all the restaurants we sampled during our stay in Rovinj, this was our favourite - the food was excellent, as was the quality of the wine. The location was superb with most seating facing the sea and the old town of Rovinj. The waiters were very helpful, friendly and lively, all speaking very good English, which helped us! Overall value for money for the quality of the restaurant experience was also very good and we would definitely recommend it to future visitors

• Visited June 2011
3 Thank Midlandstraveller_10
Padua, Italy
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed 30 July 2010

Very good fish and meat, excellent service with friendly waitress. Fish is always fresh.

1 Thank RicPadua