“Good seafood and friendly waiters”
Review of Scuba

Scuba
Ranked #23 of 206 Restaurants in Rovinj
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We went here two nights in a row after the first lovely night. Portions are quite big, so we only took a starter the first night. The pasta with truffles was very tasty, but the main, a big seafood platter for two was absolutely delicious! It contained fish, mussels, octopus and langoustines, all grilled to perfection. The second evening we took the seafood pasta platter for two. Service was very friendly and price affordable for the quality you get. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant, very cozy. Polite international speaking staff, highly service minded. Quick service, fast delivery from ordering. Very good menu card, especially if you are fancy about fish, see food. I love the pasta with see food, huge potions ! Fresh and tasteful. Try the homemade cake !!!! Absolutely astonishing. Very good location on the seafront, but not directly to the water front. Free WiFi as nearly every other places in Croatia. Highly recommended restaurant, definitely one of my favorites.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately, yesterday we didn't get even chance to taste a food at this place. They refused to served us, because we ordered ONLY two salads and two drinks....the order wasn't big enough!!! i don't have comments for such a behavior and customer service...this situation shows what kind of "restaurant" the SCUBA is.... Rovinj is a lovely town, it is really sad that SCUBA presented us such a rude and inhospitable behavior. Please be aware of that place.
I only add, that I'm pregnant (8th month- visible pregnancy) and they treated me in this way....no words...

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I am travelling to Rovinj since 2002, but never received fish/shrimps/mussels which was not fresh and tasty.. this place always works on the same quality level! I think the best place in the harbour! AWSOME hospitality, great owner.. Very good location. Always try to reserve your table, it is rare when the place is not fully booked.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We popped into Rovinj from the red Island and were lucky to get a table for 2 at Scuba. The waiter recommended a white wine for us and it was delicious. My starter was octopus carpaccio - it was sublime. My main was the tuna - cooked really well. Would have liked a bit more of the sauce with it though. It was maybe a little pricey but overall I would go back for more - I saw other diners' dishes and they looked amazing!