“ Very humiliated experience....NOT RECOMMENDED ”
Review of Scuba

Scuba
Ranked #23 of 206 Restaurants in Rovinj
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately, yesterday we didn't get even chance to taste a food at this place. They refused to served us, because we ordered ONLY two salads and two drinks....the order wasn't big enough!!! i don't have comments for such a behavior and customer service...this situation shows what kind of "restaurant" the SCUBA is.... Rovinj is a lovely town, it is really sad that SCUBA presented us such a rude and inhospitable behavior. Please be aware of that place.
I only add, that I'm pregnant (8th month- visible pregnancy) and they treated me in this way....no words...

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I am travelling to Rovinj since 2002, but never received fish/shrimps/mussels which was not fresh and tasty.. this place always works on the same quality level! I think the best place in the harbour! AWSOME hospitality, great owner.. Very good location. Always try to reserve your table, it is rare when the place is not fully booked.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We popped into Rovinj from the red Island and were lucky to get a table for 2 at Scuba. The waiter recommended a white wine for us and it was delicious. My starter was octopus carpaccio - it was sublime. My main was the tuna - cooked really well. Would have liked a bit more of the sauce with it though. It was maybe a little pricey but overall I would go back for more - I saw other diners' dishes and they looked amazing!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Ambient is very nice, waiters are very polite and professional.
Food is excellent, for appetizer we had homemade ravioli filled with spinach in gorgonzola which were excelent. After that we had risotto from sea food and biftek. it was very tasty but little bit expensive

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I have never left a plate of seafood unfinished, until now,and it wasn't because it was bad, it was delicious, but the portions are really big. So was the pasta with truffe. Prices were a bit higher than the average tavern/restaurant in Croatia, but every kuna was well deserved.