“Amazing things”
Review of Pizzeria Napoli

Pizzeria Napoli
Ranked #19 of 173 Restaurants in Porec
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I think i found the best place I have never seen! The tastiest food you will never find I think you'll find here! I stayd for a week on Holiday and couldnt stop to have meal! I really suggest for family, also if you have child, the staffs is really lovely and kind

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very touristy restaurant with poor quality ingredients. Had a pizza which included ham (which Istria prides itself on) which was very clearly poor quality reformed ham squares from a packet-so, basically, spam. The cheese was also cheese squares from a packet...and all undercooked so it wasn't even melted. I kind of thought pizza was hard to get wrong...apparently not!! There's a lot of choice in Poreč-I'll be choosing never to eat here again!!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Tried once to get in but whole evening was fully booked. So, I had to make a reservation for next day. Came again and must say it was worth it! We had had many pizzas (surprise!) during our trip but this was absolutely most delicious so far!! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We chose Pizzeria Napoli almost at random after having a wander around the Old Town of Porec. We opted for grilled cutlets and pork skewers both of which were overcooked. Both meals were accompanied by chips, onion, ajvar and an unusual, but welcoming, risotto/ratatouille. Even before we were served our food we had food envy as the pizzas being delivered to the tables around us looked and smelled amazing. Indeed, we were sat outside the pizza kitchen where an oldish man, who looked as if he'd been doing the job for at least 20 years, was contentedly cooking pizza.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Visited for evening meal. Ordered two pizzas and a portion of chips to share. Chips arrived lukewarm. Pizza with bolognese sauce was described by my husband as like 'warm, minced dog food'. My pizza was thick and the dough was raw in the centre. Ham was poor quality. We ate just a few mouthfuls. When the waiter took the plates he was surprised and asked if everything had been ok. We explained the issues. He took the plates away and despite us sitting for nearly 30 mins with our drinks, no one came to apologise or ask if we would like an alternative. When we requested the bill, we were charged for the full meal. Poor food. Equally poor service. A tourist trap to avoid. Our worst meal in Croatia.