Review Highlights
Fantastic fun

What a great place. For the rides alone, easily the best I’ve visited in Europe. Staff were... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
the_abb
London
via mobile
Fab place to visit with the family

Fab day out, my boys took them selves off and me and my husband relaxed. Clean safe environment... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2018
1979neeny
Lanzarote, Spain
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Porec
from US$ 172.60
More Info
All reviews water park lazy river wave pool great slides food and drinks wings pizza thrill seekers hour ticket plenty of sunbeds waiting times wave machine adrenaline rush great family day changing area face painting main pool
Reviewed 16 August 2018

We went here for our kids, I didn't have high expectations myself. Turned out that despite the crowd, there was plenty of room in the park itself, queues for the different slides were acceptable, all in all much better than I expected and anticipated!

Date of experience: August 2018
Aquacolors, Manager at Aquapark Aquacolors Porec, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Barry N,
thank you very much for your review! We are happy that we met your expectations. We hope to see you again!
Best regards.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

We had a great day here - took our children aged 8 and 10, and they both agreed it was the best waterpark we have been to in Europe, and we have been to quite a lot! Short queues (even in August!), clean, spacious and very pleasant day out. Stayed from 10am until closing time and the kids wanted to go back again the next day!

Dear alir72,
thank you very much for your lovely review! We are glad that your family had a great time! We are looking forward to welcome you back.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This is a fun day out but has a few small issues

Pros
Price seems fair
Rides good and good variety
Food prices acceptable
Queues mostly acceptable but we arrived at opening

Cons
Lack of visible lifeguards in swimming areas
Not an issue as mine are older and good swimmers but I still feel there should be lifeguards at several points in lazy river and at all times in main pool not just when waves are on.

Pavements carpet needs to be dampened down in afternoon
Agony to walk on.

There needs to be more control over floats on busy days Some families hog the floats not putting them back at the end of a ride for the next person. Eventually an announcement was made but not before we noticed the issue going on for at least two hours.

However that said we had a fun time and even went back for another half day

Date of experience: August 2018
Aquacolors, Manager at Aquapark Aquacolors Porec, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear UkMumof2,
thank you very much for your generous feedback! We will surely take your objections to improve experience of our guests.
We hope to see you again! Best regards.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This slides in this park can be ridden by all but very small children. It has good catering facilities and queues were quite quick moving. The 4 person ride could do with a lift to get the raft to the top as these are heavy to carry up. Probably the best value for money on the istrian coast.

Dear Ivor C,
thank you very much for your short but very concise review! We hope to see you again!
Best regards.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Generally I do not enjoy publick swimming pools ans aquaparks. I went to the Watercolours only because our teenage kids asked so much for this.
And to my surprise I enjoyed the day.
The main reason for that was that the park was not crowded ( a friday in august). There were a lot of poeople but the place is very spacious so I did not have the feeling that I could not breathe because of the crowd.
We entered around 1pm and we stil found free plastic beds in the shadow. The queues were reasonable, the prices of ice creams and drinks were reasonable (we did not buy anything else). There were enough swim rings you need for the water slijders. There was clean. As I said, I do not enjoy visiting aquaparks but I will not hesitate to visit this one again.

Dear EsmeraldaNP,
thank you very much for review! We are glad that we had such an honour to change your opinion and we are looking forward to see you again! Kind regards.