“Gzcer”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Great place in the best corner of the old town, once you have spent some time in this part of town you won't eat or drink anywhere else. Great value on eats and drinks of local product and run by a great couple you can't go wrong here, would recommend anytime

3  Thank Tony S

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We were the only guests tonight (coldest night of this year!) and so we got the chef's full attention :)
My beef with tagliattele and truffles was absolutely to die for! Unfortunately it was also very satious, so I was not able to finish my plate (I will miss it tomorrow for sure!).
My partner had grilled fish and he was also extremely happy with his choice.
Oh, and we received an amouse bouche on the house...really tasty, very good!
Service was also top notch, so we are def returning next time we will be in Porec.
If you want a nice, elegant and really tasy dinner, we wholeheartedly recommend this place!

2  Thank Mirela_Rus
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We ate lunch outside on a sunny day at 16 degrees centigrade. I ordered the pasta with prosciutto, asparagus, pine nuts and black truffles which was excellent although I had to ask for cheese while my husband ordered the special dinner with venison, gnocchi, and sour cherries. His dinner came with an appetizer but they brought one for me too without charge. All the food was excellent, the waiters spoke multiple languages, and the house wine is a good choice. Complimentary grappa finished the wonderful experience.

2  Thank SusieTall
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I suppose if you have the position you can call the shots but this place is pretty crap. Staff delightful,but the food is seriously ordinary and the whole thing is like eating in 1982.Boiled vegetables over cooked fished,ambience in the minus zone. If you like eating pre the restaurant revolution this is the place for you,if not a place to bypass.

5  Thank tugga888
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The service was amazing, the food was good, the extra charges not so much. Good for a last night meal.

2  Thank Ianrk92