US$ 183
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Agoda.com
All reviewssea viewhotel is situatedporec townbreakfast and dinnerboatcroatiacoast
Reviewed 25 April 2017

For my coach party it was great, for me and my colleague it was limited. The hotel is on the beach and All Inclusive but for me and others who went with work all we had to do is just sit in the sports bar playing pool. I would go back but with my family and not work just so i can see what this hotel and the area is like.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I was horrified at the treatment that we received when we tried to check out of the hotel. It seemed as if the cleaners went into our rooms and made up damages or blamed damages on us which we clearly didn't do. For example, they said there were towels missing and tried to charge 200 kuna when I am 100% sure all the towels were there, and they would not give us our passports back until we paid for the damages. Horrible scam to get money for damages we did not commit.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2016

We stayed for 7 days in September. It was great time. Our double room was upgraded for suite with balcony. Good food with free beverages including white and red wine, beer and soft drinks. Exceptionally nice and competent receptionist (Paola is great!). Not crowded swimming pool with enough sun lodgers. Spacious and comfortable parking. If only bathroom was bit bigger...
Very nicely kept garden with palms, flowers and bushes. Everything inside and outside very clean. Good internet

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2016

A nice hotel in a beautiful location, over looking the bay. To get to Porec there is water taxis and a land train or a taxi is 80K. The area has bars, restaurants and supermarket so you had everything there without the need to travel into Porec. On a Wednesday night they have entertainment on the beach which ends in a firework display.

Our room was ok with free aircon. The staff were friendly and helpful and all speak good English. The pool was nice, a sun trap. The only thing we wasn't keen on was the food, we was the only English people there and I feel its probably geared up to cater for Europeans, fish and fried aubergine at breakfast?! We would go back but would not stay half board as there is plenty of nice restaurants in Porec.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We had a very nice time in the hotel, it's very close to the sea and overall in a very beautiful location! Totally worth it! Our room was nice and clean, the food in the restaurant was very good, with a great variaty - with lots of healthy options as well. The pool was also nice and clean, there was even internet connection (which was also good in the room). I deffinitely recommend this beautiful place!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple