“Very good!”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

It's been a long since we were here and today we decided to go and it was suprisingly good! I had istrian pasta with prsut and my boyfriend took beefsteak with potatoes in olive sauce. Delicious!!!! Price is affordable :)

Reviewed 28 November 2016

My wife and me like this restaurant very much, because of excellent, kind and friendly stuff. Inside is very warm and cozy and during the cold days we like to sit at the table opposite to the open fire place. As I said, nice and warm :-). A lot of things are homemade, like various kinds of pasta, sausages and excellent virgin olive oil from their own oil factory that you can buy for a reasonable price. Something we do every time. There is a big parking and during the warm days big terrace. The table setup is nice, as the food decorations. Soups are very tasteful and really big, homemade sausages delicious (with very low fat) and homemade pasta (pljukanci) my wife had with rucola and shrimps were excellent. We really recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Was yesterday on a dinner with some friends,the place is nice,staff excellent and funny(nerdy)...the boss is a crazy guy in a simpatic,friendly and positive way :)
The dinner was great,the boss who is also a "chef" he give us to try a homemade virgin olive oil with some homemade cheese,don't remember if is his homemade product or from other producer.
The second course was a three type pasta(1.Fuži with venison,2.Ravioli with cheese and some vegetables,3.Pljukanci with mushrooms and prosciutto)
Then for the main course we eat some pork and veal with potatoes,fried onion and vegetables...very nice.
I decide not to take a desert cause i was full,but friends took a lemon sorbeto.
My first opinion is that the place is good to eat and for now i'm still staying beyond my words...when i will come next time and feel different for sure i will write it on.
Good luck and thx.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Had been recommended to is via our villa company. We arrived early and were one of the first to order. The tall gentleman waiter was friendly and helpful. The starter of calamari we shared arrived and was faultless. The goulash had too much gherkin in for both me and my husband. although it was filling and tasty. Some of the meat in the goulash was chewy. Our table never got cleared so after a while we decided to just get the bill and head home. Not somewhere I would visit again or recommend.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Good food, nice environment, but friendly atmosphere only when owner's mother is not waiting. She'll give you hard time, especially if your dog is with you. She goes to great lenghths explaining how much she dislikes dogs. So before booking, check first whether she's on duty, in order to avoid any unpleasant experience. The owner himself, as well as other waiters, are really kind.