“Delicious”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Was yesterday on a dinner with some friends,the place is nice,staff excellent and funny(nerdy)...the boss is a crazy guy in a simpatic,friendly and positive way :)
The dinner was great,the boss who is also a "chef" he give us to try a homemade virgin olive oil with some homemade cheese,don't remember if is his homemade product or from other producer.
The second course was a three type pasta(1.Fuži with venison,2.Ravioli with cheese and some vegetables,3.Pljukanci with mushrooms and prosciutto)
Then for the main course we eat some pork and veal with potatoes,fried onion and vegetables...very nice.
I decide not to take a desert cause i was full,but friends took a lemon sorbeto.
My first opinion is that the place is good to eat and for now i'm still staying beyond my words...when i will come next time and feel different for sure i will write it on.
Good luck and thx.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Had been recommended to is via our villa company. We arrived early and were one of the first to order. The tall gentleman waiter was friendly and helpful. The starter of calamari we shared arrived and was faultless. The goulash had too much gherkin in for both me and my husband. although it was filling and tasty. Some of the meat in the goulash was chewy. Our table never got cleared so after a while we decided to just get the bill and head home. Not somewhere I would visit again or recommend.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Good food, nice environment, but friendly atmosphere only when owner's mother is not waiting. She'll give you hard time, especially if your dog is with you. She goes to great lenghths explaining how much she dislikes dogs. So before booking, check first whether she's on duty, in order to avoid any unpleasant experience. The owner himself, as well as other waiters, are really kind.

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

I went here with my friends on a Saturday night, since it was raining and it was cold we though that we could get a table inside, but there was the soccer team that took all the tables so we were forced to go outside and it was cold.
The staff was friendly - our waiter Sandro was such a lovely man.
The food was not bad but it wasn't as expected.
We payed for covers also and none of us knew that I mean those kind of stuff has to be said to customers.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

We had the most basic food in the world - grilled chicken and vegetables, but it was beautifully cooked and very tasty. Extremely friendly and helpful staff!